• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Warriors/Musou - (Famitsu.com/Original characters announced Marth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201705/30134077.html

hEsqel6.jpg

r1f0S5X.jpg

(left = shion/right = lian).

Looks like OC protagonist are a staple for the series now. I have no issues with this but I think some will just may see this as "Oh those OCs are taking a spot from Nowi, Joshua, Black Knight etc."

Meh about the OCs (but the male one reminds me of DBZ lol)., would rather have the time spent in their movesets given to another FE character but I guess we'll see how the story ends up. Hope we get more trailers coming out soon, want to see my boy Marth in action.

Who's he shaking hands with? I can't see

Cerium

It definitely looks like kozaki is designing for this game

Man they are really squeezing him for everything hes got huh lol

To me it looks like someone trying to ape his style, but maybe he's just running out of ideas.

I generally like Kozaki, for the record.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Do the two original characters share the same weapon type/class? I wonder if they're interchangeable...

I'm excited to see more of this game at E3.

Heroes has better original protagonists.

I agree with this. Based on this tiny image, I think I preferred the original characters in Heroes. Oh well. These fan service games really aren't about the original characters, so I doubt I'll really ever choose to play as them. Probably should have been a customizable avatar, though, as a reference to recent games. I suppose there's still a chance these are the default looks like Robin and Corrin had.

To me it looks like someone trying to ape his style, but maybe he's just running out of ideas.

I generally like Kozaki, for the record.

Yeah i like him too and its definitely kozaki the eyes are definitely his lol

They are probably gonna keep using him until he moves on ( he probably makes some good money) lol

I wonder how many original characters there going to be and how many are taken from fe

Draxal

yOP, Chrom is also confirmed.

Also, bigger first image:

G4DV0x1.jpg

Chrom was kinda confirmed in the original trailer.

Yeah i like him too and its definitely kozaki the eyes are definitely his lol

They are probably gonna keep using him until he moves on ( he probably makes some good money) lol

I like Kozaki, but I think he's already moved on except for doing games where he only has to draw 4-12 original characters. IIRC, he said Fates took alot out of him.

Do the two original characters share the same weapon type/class? I wonder if they're interchangeable...

I agree with this. Based on this tiny image, I think I preferred the original characters in Heroes. Oh well. These fan service games really aren't about the original characters, so I doubt I'll really ever choose to play as them. Probably should have been a customizable avatar, though, as a reference to recent games. I suppose there's still a chance these are the default looks like Robin and Corrin had.

Sharena > Lian/Shion > Alphonse imho.

As for the two main characters, Dragon Quest Heroes had the same exact format.

NoKisum

I'm confident that, at the very least, the Top 5 male and female characters from that FE Heroes character poll will be playable in this game.

I'm confident that, at the very least, the Top 5 male and female characters from that FE Heroes character poll will be playable in this game.

Despite the fact i like lucina alot i hope they give her a break :/

I like Kozaki, but I think he's already moved on except for doing games where he only has to draw 4-12 original characters. IIRC, he said Fates took alot out of him.

Yeah i could see anyone getting burnt out from making awakening then fates lol

And yeah i have feeling hes probably just gonna work on the spin offs from this point on

(Im still waiting on kozaki designed characters in heroes they gave lack like 4 lol)

Sesha

Wow those OCs look like shit compared to Corrin and Robin. Especially the former.

But never mind that. Where's my Hinoka reveal already?

Dream on.

Oh really wow I really had no idea because I'm legally blind you see

Which were designed by Kozaki

No.

Yeah u guys are right probably gonna be revealed right after chrom XD

You willl get male Corrin and fucking like it

Corrin would be pretty fun to play tbh
Say what u will about the character the moveset has some cool possibilities

Also i hope this isnt going to be awakening/shadow dragon

Cerium

I'm actually shocked by the unwaifu/unhusbando design of the OCs

They're more waifu than the protagonists of Awakening and Heroes. You could argue Fates as well.

Fire Emblem is actually generally conservative when it comes to the dress of the main characters.

Neiteio

On the page with the OCs... The two screenshots at the top, each showing one of the OCs... Are those in-game graphics, or CGI cutscenes? Looks like Kozaki art come to life! I know we saw the snippet of footage with Chrom before, but this looks even better than I remember.

Rodin

Wow those OCs look like shit compared to Corrin and Robin. Especially the former.

But never mind that. Where's my Hinoka reveal already?

I'm actually shocked by the unwaifu/unhusbando design of the OCs
The original characters are likely made by Koei like in Hyrule Warriors where they made Cia. So new waifus are likely coming.

And yes different teams but i'm curious to see how their... in house experience with DoA (or Cia from the same team) will translate into Camilla's design for this game 😂
You willl get male Corrin and fucking like it
Female Corrin (aka best design) or no buy.

On the page with the OCs... The two screenshots at the top, each showing one of the OCs... Are those in-game graphics, or CGI cutscenes? Looks like Kozaki art come to life! I know we saw the snippet of footage with Chrom before, but this looks even better than I remember.
Right? Now think about the next FE. That shit will look amazing.

Euuugh, I don't like those OCs at all, especially the dude. I don't know why they're even necessary honestly. People are gonna play this game for the already existing Fire Emblem characters, no one cares about Bland Fire Emblem OC #47869. Hell, I'm sure they could've found a way to shoehorn Alfonse and Sharena in as the main characters instead of these uglies.

Marth looks great as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom