• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation is sponsoring London Pride 2017 (24th June - 9th July)

Auctopus

PrncWV3.png

ezgif-3-f8486efbf4.gif

Playstation Access will also be there (presumably producing content/coverage)

Xb75hpJ.png

B-b-but keep politics out of muh games!

I'm glad they're doing this, in all seriousness. Considering I'm a part of the group they're supporting.

EmiPrime

I am currently torn between complaining about the sanitisation and corporatisation of pride and my desire for free rainbow themed PlayStation swag.

Fuck it, I hope I can score a t-shirt or something! And this will piss off a lot of shitty people. Let's call this a win.

Apathy

I am currently torn between complaining about the sanitisation and corporatisation of pride and my desire for free rainbow themed PlayStation swag.

Fuck it, I hope I can score a t-shirt or something! And this will piss off a lot of shitty people. Let's call this a win.

I've been an ally to the lgbtq community for decades, I totally want a T-shirt. But I'm not in London :( I hope Sony supports prides in other major cities

Auctopus

Serious question, is Japan as progressed in terms of homosexuality as say Europe?

For what it's worth, this is Playstation UK sponsoring, specifically. Not to say that other branches don't support Pride events but this Pride in London. The other Playstation Twitters outside of Europe aren't talking about this so I imagine it's only the UK branch handling this stuff. It obviously went through PSHQ at some point though.

HonMirin

Keep teh geys and lebanons outta muh gaymez!!!

But seriously, great to see such inclusiveness on the rise. It's crazy to see how far we've come.

Now, if we could just deal with the toxic online chat...

Top Bottom