• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Music video for wii

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
My conscience wouldn't allow me to leave the video up for more than the first 14 seconds.

Edit: I went back and watched it.

:lol :l :( t_t

Treefrog said:
59912446.gif

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Beezy said:
Watch the 2nd one. Demi makes an appearance. Kinda. :lol

Yeah I just watched it :lol Wtf was that about? Who made the vid? They obviously know about the love that is Cloud and Demi

seat

From the comments section:

johnxmzzhang (47 seconds ago)
WTF dumbass fanboys!!! WII sucks and u notice how WII = world war 2? so if u support the wii u support WII bastards!

Yeah, Nintendo fans are so much worse that Sony and Microsoft fans.

I'm not convinced that Nintendo fans truly exist. They're modern mythical creatures like the Loch Ness Monster or Sasquatch, evidenced only by the vague footprints they leave behind, in this case, trolling posts from people who ridicule them.

masud

Banned
ghostlyjoe said:
I'm not convinced that Nintendo fans truly exist. They're modern mythical creatures like the Loch Ness Monster or Sasquatch, evidenced only by the vague footprints they leave behind, in this case, trolling posts from people who ridicule them.
Well said.us And Nintendo should just use that 2nd video as an ad, that was funny as hell.

Top Bottom