• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Loli Stranding: A Kojima Retweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

I know people aren't that fond of tweet threads here but while browsing Hideo Kojima's twitter page, I saw the weirdest thing. I saw him retweeting this:

img_4726x9uwq.jpg

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/xlN1USCCznw

I'm not sure what blew my mind more, the video or the fact Kojima retweeted it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
For those of us who are in a public place and don't want to watch a video with the word "loli" in the title can we get a summary of what happens in the video also?

Strings

For those of us who are in a public place and don't want to watch a video with the word "loli" in the title can we get a summary of what happens in the video also?

Fairly safe watch. Anime characters from Madoka, the Fate franchise, Monogatari, etc, in a garbage heap of anime character pics, to an appropriate version of 'I'll Keep Coming'.

_Ryo_

Loli's ARE trash. It is a fact.

BTW half of the characters in this video arent even Loli so Im a bit confused.

I thought it was supposed to show that all lolis are abandoned in that trash heap but like, over half the abandoned characters are Moe and not Loli. And Moe is the future, so...

Strings

I thought it was supposed to show that all lolis are abandoned in that trash heap but like, over half the abandoned characters are Moe and not Loli. And Moe is the future, so...

Yeah, that was confusing.

I like how normal this word seems to be used now. Like calling it something esoteric instead of what it actually is somehow makes it casual..
We live in interesting times

Ultimadrago

Death Stranding preview that didn't make it in time for E3, I see.

Anime is trash, so by that extension, it still works!

Alo0oy

Banned
Damn it Kojima, I thought with you hanging out with Guerrilla & Del Toro, you'd at least tone down this crap.

_Ryo_

Death Stranding preview that didn't make it in time for E3, I see.

Anime is trash, so by that extension, it still works!

No. Not all anime is trash. Thats a pretty assanine opinion as anime is a medium that has many genres and quality of fiction just like any other. Not all anime is the sexualization of children like the majority of Loli seems to be.

cuate

Banned
No. Not all anime is trash. Thats a pretty assanine opinion as anime is a medium that has many genres and quality of fiction just like any other. Not all anime is the sexualization of children like the majority of Loli seems to be.

Oh yeah!?! Well tell that to Miyazaki-sama. weeb!!

13ruce

Banned
Why?
Kojima why?! I love Anime stuff but this is the darkest timeline of them!

Honestly never got the moe or loli appeal i prefer adult/18+ looking characters everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom