• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiant Silvergun, Virtual On OT, AC:Brotherhood and more are now BC on XB1

Caayn

I've doubted a lot during the early 360 days to pick-up Blazing Angles. Might pick it up now that it's BC on XB1.
AC Brotherhood!

Is that the entire Assassins Creed franchise playable on XB1 now?
It's only missing AC: Liberations, I think.

Naked Lunch

Radiant Silvergun is easily my favorite shmup of all time and in my top 10 overall games of all time. I paid $150 for this back in the Saturn days, worth every penny.

VOOT is pretty damn good too. Good times.

Ouroboros

Virtual On is a good move. I'm still waiting for Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery and Ninja Gaiden 2 for BC. Microsoft really doesn't want me retiring my tired and aged 360 I guess.

cuilan

Great news that VOOT is finally BC. Hopefully this means that the far superior VO Force will make it to BC soon.

This is great. Bought Virtual-On early last year.

Roll on:
Ninja Gaiden 2
Resonance of Fate
More Cave shmups
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
Split/Second
Pure (I think this might already be BC)

Ashtar

Radiant Silvergun is easily my favorite shmup of all time and in my top 10 overall games of all time. I paid $150 for this back in the Saturn days, worth every penny.

VOOT is pretty damn good too. Good times.
Are you the James mielke aka the milk man? Who once shot a man for trying to steal his copy of radiant silver gun?
I've always wanted to play that game but I never have

angelic

Banned
Anyone who ever liked a cerebral shooter needs to buy RSG. Let me sell it:

1st official English translation
Soundtrack to die for
2 modes, arcade and special, with new bosses and weapon power saving
Treasure in their glory days
One of the best games on the Saturn, still looking good now, delivered to your console for a tiny price

Must-buy, do it now.

still got my original copy, sent my Saturn away to Raven games to get it modded + 60hz switched while I ordered the game.

If Xbox One X does fancy things to 360 games and supports 360 controllers I might get it for VOOT.

Just need Force and VOOMG and we're good. And DAYTONA USA.:)

Syriel

Anyone who ever liked a cerebral shooter needs to buy RSG. Let me sell it:

1st official English translation
Soundtrack to die for
2 modes, arcade and special, with new bosses and weapon power saving
Treasure in their glory days
One of the best games on the Saturn, still looking good now, delivered to your console for a tiny price

Must-buy, do it now.

still got my original copy, sent my Saturn away to Raven games to get it modded + 60hz switched while I ordered the game.

But, do you have frothing demand for the sequel?

No love for Radiant Silvergun and it's god tier OST with Sakimoto who was firing on all cylinders ;_;

VO ain't the same without the dual joysticks anyways :/

EmiPrime

If Xbox One X does fancy things to 360 games and supports 360 controllers I might get it for VOOT.

Just need Force and VOOMG and we're good. And DAYTONA USA.:)

It does do fancy things for 360 games but you'll need a Brook converter to use 360 controllers.

Daytona USA is already BC.

CCDMRrp.jpg

be still my beating heart

cuilan

rudger

I vowed never to buy an Xbox One....but dammit they've really turned it around (and got rid of that Trojan horse Kinect). I might have to pick up the Xbox One X eventually

Radiant Silvergun. Still the best shmup ever made.

I'm happy it's got back-compat on Xbox, but Treasure really needs to get this game on PC so it's preserved for all time. In fact, I'd buy the hell out of a Treasure pack that had this and other amazing Treasure titles (Bangai-O, Mischief Makers, Alien Soldier, Gunstar, Dynamite Headdy).

So sad Treasure stopped making games.

Didn't they already release a "remastered" version of AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations already? So it's a bit of a pointless addition. Remaster is missing multiplayer, but they already put Revelations on BC which has a superior version of the multiplayer so you're better off playing that.

I don't know any of the other games in there, so meh.

Top Bottom