• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The scariest picture you will ever see (not safe for arachnophobes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
ceilingspiders.jpg

Joe Molotov

Aw, they're just Daddy Longlegs. Nothing to be afraid of there.

Unless the pile fell on you and smothered you in your sleep.

tawal

Aren't those just harvestman or daddy longlegs or something? I mean, given the number of them it's kind of creepy, but I don't think it's that big of a deal.

DMczaf

Well that's great, that's just ****in' great man. Now what the **** are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man... That's it man, game over man, game over! What the **** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

10livehudson8cr.jpg

White Man

Is there a reason they have all congregated in the same place? Is this some sort of spider orgy? Because if it is, I can definitely rub one out to that.

White Man said:
Is there a reason they have all congregated in the same place? Is this some sort of spider orgy? Because if it is, I can definitely rub one out to that.

that's a little wierd...

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
White Man said:
:lol

Eh, I have actually slept with that amount around when I was in boy scout summer camp here in Texas. I also killed a lot of them with fire and a can of Off! when I was in boy scout summer camp here in Texas.

Daddy Longlegs are some of the most poisonous spiders in the entire world.

Too bad they can't bite worth a shit.

brandonh83 said:
Daddy Longlegs are some of the most poisonous spiders in the entire world.

Too bad they can't bite worth a shit.

This myth has been BUSTED. They CAN bite you hard and deep enough to poison you, but their poison is weaksauce, so no big deal.

xaosslug

looks like you crashed the secret meeting where in they go over how they plan to takeover the world... O_O

Nameless

Where is that at? I'm going to take about 300 G.I. Joe action figures there play a big ass game of Starship troopers.

For some reason, spiders don't bother me. Roaches on the other hand.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

weepy

Nameless said:
Where is that at? I'm going to take about 300 G.I. Joe action figures there play a big ass game of Starship troopers.

For some reason, spiders don't bother me. Roaches on the other hand.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You afraid of roaches?

JadedOne

weepy said:
You afraid of roaches?

Hey its not funny. Roaches are damn nasty! The only ones that creep me out though are the "waterbugs", you know...the ones that are pure black and shiny.....yuuuckkk. Nasty...don't they carry diseases too? And do they bite? Ehhhh.....

S. L.

i came in here expecting a clock spider thread again, but this is awesome! :lol
reminds me of Earth Defense Force

newsguy

You know, I'm a borderline arachnaphobe, I mean, I fuggin HATE spiders, but that pic wasn't so bad. Daddy long legs are harmless, the fact that they're bunched together like that though is nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom