• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces releases 11/7, preorder bonus costumes= P5, JSR, Nights, PuyoPuyo, SMB

BiggNife

Courtesy Sonic Twitter.

Also comes with a controller cover.

Price is confirmed to be $40 on all platforms as per a press release.

DIkQZY7XYAEa_KC.jpg

DIkQcZiXkAA1Ngc.jpg

DIkQa8QWAAcPBH9.jpg

By the way, since they're including them in the switch bonus... you should not put decals on joycons.

Various decal makers have tested with various different materials and as far as anyone could tell, any adhesive does serious damage to whatever the joycons are painted with.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5xc5si/warning_do_not_skin_your_nintendo_switch

Sou Da

Dammit I was going to make this thread and title it "Sonic Forces Bonus edition allows you to wear skins of dead Sega Franchises"

khaaan

Jet Set one doesn't look half bad. This is a full priced release though, right?

Edit: Apparently not. Still a little too expensive for me but I'm interested in seeing how it ends up.

liquidtmd

Banned
£29.99 on Amazon UK

Gonna have to wait for decent WOM on this one. Just don't see it being good, and I loved Generations

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Honestly I think all jokes aside being able to create custom Sonic-style characters is a cool idea, it's just unfortunate the models they created look so bad and unappealing.

Like, with Xenoverse, the basic models LOOK like they can fit into the DBZ-verse and don't feel out of place---these look like awkward fan characters.

Village

Despite all the reports of this game being, not the best. I do hope the character creator is ok, stuff like this makes me wish it was just a sonic game focused on that rather than unfocused at all.

Despite all this, i'm not gonna pre-order this despite how enticing it is, this game outside of this doesn't look so hot

Kinsei

Banned
The Nights outfit could look nice if you designed your character with the outfit in mind. it's a shame the Puyo outfit is just Amite's hat.

Top Bottom