• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Throw Your My Space Up.. AkA Great Networking Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiNeSiS

Banned
http://www.myspace.com/killacorleone

Got my mixtape dropping in 30 days. Just laced this track last night in my home studio. It's an unmixed rough draft going to a pro-studio to finish all tracks. Let me know what you think.

Hit me back with an opinion or show some loves with some comments, much appreciation and love to all my my space peoples out there!

-Mike Corleone

Access to GAFers myspace?

"Time to be bad!"

C9170.jpg

KiNeSiS

Banned
jobber said:
it's one of these threads every month you attention whore

I get enough attention from beautiful woman why would i want it from an insignifigant junior member.
who's member is probably also junior sized. Go get yourself a girl, go get yourself some pussy or something.

Triumph if you want to touch one of my broads it ain't cheap hope you got a big wallet to empty.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Well it's good to see that the flamers stopped with the flame bait.
There are actually some talented cats on gaf.
Who would have thought. Keep it up with the music gents.

Ryck

KiNeSiS said:
I get enough attention from beautiful woman why would i want it from an insignifigant junior member.
who's member is probably also junior sized. Go get yourself a girl, go get yourself some pussy or something.

Triumph if you want to touch one of my broads it ain't cheap hope you got a big wallet to empty.
:lol :lol Good answer

Sanjuro

KiNeSiS said:
the_childe.jpg
Mikey's back.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
KiNeSiS said:
empty.

I've been here longer than you slapnut. Junior Member is my tag.

KiNeSiS said:

Oh you mad cuz i'm stylin on you?

Diablos

KiNeSiS said:

oh god :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

KiNeSiS said:
http://www.myspace.com/killacorleone

Got my mixtape dropping in 30 days. Just laced this track last night in my home studio. It's an unmixed rough draft going to a pro-studio to finish all tracks. Let me know what you think.

Hit me back with an opinion or show some loves with some comments, much appreciation and love to all my my space peoples out there!

-Mike Corleone

I actually like the beat; nice, hard ass drums there son. Most cats in the game are afaid to let the drums do they job.

But homeboy can't ride a beat for his life

pollo

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
I actually like the beat; nice, hard ass drums there son. Most cats in the game are afaid to let the drums do they job.

Yea he starts of good then he just starts getting way too off beat

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
"My Space"
"Networking Tool"
"mixtape dropping"
"laced this track"
"home studio"
"hit me back"
"show some loves"
"to all my peoples"

DISGUSTED.jpg

Sinistar said:
please tell me this is a joke poster.....please........

Kinesis has attempted to make a comeback as of late. I think hes pushing too hard too fast so I expect a ban soon for when he pushes the envelope a little too far in one of the threads.

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
KiNeSiS said:
It's not about ban's or comebacks.

It's the one called Mobbed Up.
This mixtape joint is Using the Liberty City Stories theme- By Dj Danger Mouse.
This track is also an unmixed rough draft for my mixtape. Some may like it better.
You can't say I didn't stay stuck on this beat like some of these gafers are stuck on my foreskin.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=57026

Stuck on your foreskin? Let me put this in terms you might understand.

*ahem*

"B! You must be sta-raight tripping foo!"

KiNeSiS

Banned
Laramie said:
Stuck on your foreskin? Let me put this in terms you might understand.

*ahem*

"B! You must be sta-raight tripping foo!"

What can I say my Dudes!
Dun Dun Dunt.... Another one rides the nuts.
* Shamlessly jacking Queens Background Music *

KiNeSiS

Banned
PhoenixDark said:

Well Homeboy I can't take credit for the beat. That's a Pete Rock Beat for a song Called the Game- Feat Ghost Face and Prodigy.

As for riding the beat. I'm hitting these beats like i'm hitting these Sheets, I always come hard and I always bring heat. 4.5 pounds of weight when I speak.

Seriously put something quick down lets here how you do.

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
Bildi said:
:lol

So...... if you have a myspace account, you get banned from GAF right? RIGHT?

I'll be honest, I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.

Quick question why do you talk like a African American gangsta, when your clearly some ugly ass, ping pong headed white kid from the suburbs.

I dont know but you just seem to come across as a chumpity chump!! :lol :lol :lol

FYI your mix tape is going to flop Mr. Wiggarachi and the "chicks" on your myspace are very avg to say the least !

??AMIRITE??

saelz8

MrMiagi.0_o said:
Quick question why do you talk like a African American gangsta, when your clearly some ugly ass, ping pong headed white kid from the suburbs.

I dont know but you just seem to come across as a chumpity chump!! :lol :lol :lol

FYI your mix tape is going to flop Mr. Wiggarachi and the "chicks" on your myspace are very avg to say the least !

??AMIRITE??
You can't be saying that as a junior member with only 7 posts. Watch your back homey, this is GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom