• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Music of Cuphead: Recording Floral Fury

SpotAnime

Music is better than I was expecting. I would spring for the vinyl, if only iam8bit wasn't handling the release. I don't think I'll ever buy another release from them, coming from multiple bad prior experiences with them.

Zubz

Banned
Ok, I need that viny-

Music is better than I was expecting. I would spring for the vinyl, if only iam8bit wasn't handling the release. I don't think I'll ever buy another release from them, coming from multiple bad prior experiences with them.

How so? The OST seems like it needs to be on vinyl to truly appreciate it, but I don't want them to cause any hassle.

Either way, this is already looking to edge out Mania as my OST of the year. I'm a sucker for brass & bass.

Palmer27

How so - was thinking of supporting some of their merch?

SpotAnime

Ok, I need that viny-

How so? The OST seems like it needs to be on vinyl to truly appreciate it, but I don't want them to cause any hassle.

Either way, this is already looking to edge out Mania as my OST of the year. I'm a sucker for brass & bass.

How so - was thinking of supporting some of their merch?

Their stuff is inexcusably overpriced, they chronically miss ship dates by a loooong shot, and their customer service is nonexistent. That $100 SF SNES cart is a perfect example, and it will be delayed months past the expected ship date, I predict.

If it was the end of the world and iam8bit had the last can of beans for sale, I would even think twice about it.

Amagon

This OST is already my favorite of the year. Very excited! Too bad the vinyl is coming from iam8bit with that horseshit pricing.

Top Bottom