• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGCats #226: :(

Haunted

penis jokes FTW?

070221.jpg

no.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
well give teamxbox what they like fellows

ElyrionX

Ok, the FACT is that vgcats SUCK. It has always sucked and it will probably suck till the end of time. And all of GAF knows this. So why the hell are we still posting the comic whenever a new one comes out?

ElyrionX said:
Ok, the FACT is that vgcats SUCK. It has always sucked and it will probably suck till the end of time. And all of GAF knows this. So why the hell are we still posting the comic whenever a new one comes out?

Cause its cool to make fun of their comics?

Haunted

ElyrionX said:
It's the slim hope that people get a nice photoshop thread rolling (which hasn't happened with the last three or so :( ) that made me post this one.

Haunted_One said:
It's the slim hope that people get a nice photoshop thread rolling (which hasn't happened with the last three or so :( ) that made me post this one.

Jarosh's absence sucks big-time. He wasn't even around for the recent Peter Moore stuff.

ElyrionX said:

for the amusing comments

adg1034 said:
$10 (Monopoly money) for anyone who actually played this game.

SkiFree?

gimme money!

Top Bottom