• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Zelda music died today

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a young boy, I grew up playing Zelda games. When women wouldn't give me the time of day, I felt comfort knowing that when I turned on my refurbished Nintendo console I could save a woman far better than any of those who laughed at me in real life: an actual princess.

As a young man in college I still enjoyed Zelda, even though some of the gender roles presented were too stale for me. I wanted Zelda to save Link, but I settled to continue saving her because that's what good guys do. Women still ignored me though, and every door I opened for them resulted in them closing their interest in me. I became bitter, and angry. I dabbled in gay shit, but ultimately it reaffirmed my affinity for women and made me straighter than I had been before. I liked Link, but I loved Zelda.

Well now I'm 30, I have a job, I respect women, and I don't play Zelda anymore because consoles are for children. I'm successful and have had multiple relationships. But even at my most pathetic, faux "good guy" bullshit loser level as a kid/teen/college bro, I never sexually assaulted a woman. You played Zelda, Evilore, and you didn't learn anything. Pathetic.

I came here a boy, and I leave as a man. Goodbye to all the real ninjas, and fuck that peanut head motherfucker Evilore.
Wt4cdEZ.gif

Love,
PhoenixDark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom