• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVILORE...THE SEX PEST LEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many things wrong with this forum.

1. You dont represent jack shit. Women, gay people, trans or any race. You think you do but you fucking dont.

2. Maybe devs can now focus on doing what THEY want to do. To many times ive seen an outrage from gaf over stupid fucking shit. ME3 anyone? Get fucked cunts. And you fuckers get offended over seeing boobs in video games crying about how it makes women look bad and they aint represented well?Hahahaha GET FUCKED PRICKS. You do realise that a ton of women like to look sexy right..RIGHT?! But ohhh noooo not on neogaf. hahaha.

GAF is full of pathetic whiny little manchildren.

Ohh and Tyler, you fucking sex pest, getting in the shower naked with a women that doesnt consent? ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL U SLEAZY FUCKING COCKSUCKER. PRICK.

GAF thinks its something special but, truth be told you are nothing to the games industy.

oh and another thing...the moderators... You are just as fucking bad as the rest of the cunts here..Banning for different opinions that dont suit your own.

Also, male feminists....HAHAHAHA not one feminiost i know supports any of the shit you cunts spout on here.

get a life

Also, ban me...

LULz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom