• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Worlds (Oblivion clone) 360 screens

First 360 shots I think! Isn't this game suppose to be better than Oblivion?

4a95516fb26f25d59d4f9a2f9462.jpg

2743d22cf243c7582b30163e86c8.jpg

afb48770c09e03f38657e9cff485.jpg

5a24b00cb0feba40be06bdc8023d.jpg

7aab736fb71104020acfc013c9fc.jpg

64cab1e79f35e0528f62d852f3a9.jpg

19be6f8017f8eebc47025b48608c.jpg

cadb95df89c1aa26b91d54df1b8d.jpg

f9ca78fb3941866b7a75b1725dc2.jpg

8137f490bb1eb8a26c1f2f47003b.jpg

GhaleonEB

The setting is similar to Oblivion, but there's lots of gameplay differences, apparantly.

Most outdoor Oblivion screens are beautiful. There's something fundamentally ugly about the ones above, just can't put my finger on it.

Has anyone actually played this in a preview yet?

soco

where did these screens come from? the ones on BlimBlim's site look quite a bit better. the games never been to the level of Oblivion, but it doesn't look horrible.

see here, here, and here.

sorry don't feel like reposting the pics on my webspace and i'm not gonna waste blimblim's bandwidth.

soco said:
where did these screens come from? the ones on BlimBlim's site look quite a bit better. the games never been to the level of Oblivion, but it doesn't look horrible.

see here, here, and here.

sorry don't feel like reposting the pics on my webspace and i'm not gonna waste blimblim's bandwidth.

Blimblim doesn't mind if it's GAF.

Wow this game looks damn ugly. My God those trees...egads.

....It runs at 60 FPS right?

cadb95df89c1aa26b91d54df1b8d.jpg

The worst of the bunch by far.
The images are probably horribly upscaled as well, adding to the pain my eyes are feeling.
Dunno what build they used to post these shots but damn.

At least the price of this game will drop like a rock(especially if it's $60). Even an ugly Oblivion-clone can be entertaining.

FrankT

I want to buy, yep. 8 player co-op over live sign me up. These screens are not too hot and I have certainly seen better, but I just want a good quality game as my Oblivion time is coming to an end after more than a year.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Hmm, looks very Gamebryo (The engine that powered Oblivion, natch), yet according to insidetwoworlds, it's a brand new engine developed by RealityPump, weird.

Anyway, on RPs' official site the PC version shows still look pretty decent, so maybe we have another Mass Effect scenario.

Jacobi

Banned
Must be a really low setting on PC, there are better screens around and people have already played a demo of it and said it looks AND plays better than Oblivion.

EmSeta

Yeah, to be fair, the images are compressed to hell. I doubt the game looks this bad for real.

However, the Oblivion plagiarism is hilarious! :lol

besiktas1

This made me upset :(, WTF happened, the game looked good and I was interested, now this? I'm going to use the good old Alpha excuse to pretend these shots never happened :D

Norse

since when d they release 4:3 shots for 360? Those have to be lowest setting PC shots. My goodness those look like crap!

Munin

Previews in a variety of magazines have been positive so far. Don't bash this game just because it hasn't got the graphics budget of Oblivion (Which had it's ugly aspects as well. Like the faces.)

besiktas1

Norse said:
since when d they release 4:3 shots for 360? Those have to be lowest setting PC shots. My goodness those look like crap!
I'm hoping those X,Y,B buttons are for those that plug in their 360 pad.

soco

Jtyettis said:
I don't see those pics on the 360 page.

the pic that ever so trendy posted, that doom commented on is on the 360 page. those new ones however are not. maybe they lied, but they have that pic and several other better looking ones there. this looks like the xbox port ;)

from the official page:

0610060410052W_Scr88.jpg

0610060410592W_Scr90.jpg

there's no hud on those though, so who knows.

Top Bottom