• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Kojima Productions Report Session 037

Blablurn

Snake Vs Zombie, Project S, read on...

Check out the 37th session of The Kojima Productions Report to get the big scoop on the recent SNAKE vs ZOMBIE event. Hideo Koijma, Shinji Mikami, and Suda 51 are among the game creators that gathered for the ghoulish party to chat about life, games, and zombies.

Hideo Kojima and Suda 51 also used the opportunity to announce some details regarding the highly anticipated PROJECT S!

Some extra info on Snake vs Zombie, Project S announcement! I wont spoil
it for you but Session 37 is just another report, some good news, some old, but overall a good listen.

Enjoy!

Link: http://mp.i-revo.jp/user.php/kp-ryan/entry/89.html
Direct Download: http://mp.i-revo.jp/user.php/kp-ryan/attach/95

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Someone spoil it for me, stat!

Hrmm.. Kojima nicknames the Project S "Sudatcher" due to Suda 51 doing the script. It's a radio drama with both involved in it and professional actors.. it'll be about Jean Jack Gibson's involvement BEFORE the Snatcher game leading up to his ultimate demise. It's not a game kiddo's so stop the speculation.

Also details about Kojima playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl at Sakurai's studio, saying it felt very complete. Not much else although I'm about 3/4 into it.

speedpop said:

Hrmm.. Kojima nicknames the Project S "Sudatcher" due to Suda 51 doing the script. It's a radio drama with both involved in it and professional actors.. it'll be about Jean Jack Gibson's involvement BEFORE the Snatcher game leading up to his ultimate demise. It's not a game kiddo's so stop the speculation.

Also details about Kojima playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl at Sakurai's studio, saying it felt very complete. Not much else although I'm about 3/4 into it.

no snatcher sequel on wii then? :(

Chumly

speedpop said:

:O SSBB felt complete!?!?! 2007 confirmed!?!?!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Well he did apparently tell Sakurai that if he released it now it'd still sell by the truckloads.

Kangu

Banned
We should have a pretend E3 and have pretend reactions to a pretend MGS4 trailer we're never gonna get. Now who knows when the **** we'll know anything more about the game.

I think Konami easily suffered the most from E3's demise.

Eteric Rice

speedpop said:

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Must listen to this, its probably in Japanese right?

Chumly

I just listened to it. Im stoked for SSBB it sounds like its going to be awesome espcially since Kojima said it could sell millions in its CURRENT FORM.

citrus lump said:
no snatcher sequel on wii then? :(

Ryan said this is just the first step, Project S is suppose to be a big project. And he mentions that they might do an English version of the Sudatcher radio drama.

Bebpo said:
Great. That sure spoiled the ending of Snatcher :(

Nothing they mentioned spoiled the ending to Snatcher.

Just finished listening and thought that it was a really great report, especially since they had talked about everything that went on at go3. Everything from the collaboration for Snake vs. Zombie to 'Sudatcher' (I can't wait for a translation of the drama) to SSBB was really informative.

I liked the fact that Kojima-san (who was using Snake) had trouble beating Sakurai-san (who was using Mario) because he respected the character of Mario so much. :lol

Auron_Kale said:
Just finished listening and thought that it was a really great report, especially since they had talked about everything that went on at go3. Everything from the collaboration for Snake vs. Zombie to 'Sudatcher' (I can't wait for a translation of the drama) to SSBB was really informative.

I liked the fact that Kojima-san (who was using Snake) had trouble beating Sakurai-san (who was using Mario) because he respected the character of Mario so much. :lol
are you japanese? why are you referring to the mas "san"

The Stealth Fox

Kangu said:
We should have a pretend E3 and have pretend reactions to a pretend MGS4 trailer we're never gonna get. Now who knows when the **** we'll know anything more about the game.

I think Konami easily suffered the most from E3's demise.
Ninja Raiden = playable character confirmed. He was manipulating us all along, which is the theme of MGS4.

Top Bottom