• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
MSE3.jpg

July 10th, 2007

8:30PM PDT
11:30PM EDT
Ghetto Countdown! (auto adjusting for time zone)

Conference Video Stream Locations
1up
IGN (requires Insider)
Gamespot
G4TV
GameTrailers
XBox.com

=== MIRC Information ===

Server: Efnet
Room: #MSE3

============================================================
Pre-Conference Pictures!!!

The Stage
The Stage 2
The Stage 3
4th SKU Reveal?!
Halo 3 Pool

Announcements (to be updated)

PGR4 Trailer Shown - September date given
Gears of War PC Announced - Extra Content Added
Viva Pinata PC Announced
Scene-It coming to 360 - Wand Controllers introduced (with win button)
RE5 Trailer shown - Looks great - Looked like MGS4 initially and everyone shit themselves
Halo XBox SKU Shown - September data given
Assassin's Creed shown - demonstration didn't go over too well - wonky collisions - floating bodies
CoD4 level shown - Looks badass - Multiplayer Beta exclusive to 360
GTA4 trailer re-shown - confirmed footage to be all 360
Halo 3 Single Player shown en masse - Looks great

Alright folks...here it comes!

The MS Conference is going to take place in roughly 24 hours! Post all hype/speculation/news/love/hate here!

I will be updating the OP with information and links as appropriate. Please let me know of any and all conference coverage (audio/video) so that I can update the OP.

Hopefully I haven't stepped on anyones toes by creating this thread!

That guy must be pretty pissed off having a 360 resting on his shoulder. He'll feel that tomorrow.

Very excited for this. Combined with the possibilities Live offers for demos it should be nothing less than thrilling!

FrankT

Ninja Gaiden 2 and Dead Rising 2, uh, please. Probably neither, but a man can hope, right. Drop the price MS, do it, go big or go home.

homez99

Psychotext said:
04:30 BST :(

Yeah, my tech equipment normally gets a rest at that time of the morning, but I will be there dousing myself in coffee, putting my savage beasts under brutal F5 torture.

JdFoX187

Banned
I was excited, really excited. But now...I just could really care less. My 360 broke and that's soured me. Who am I kidding? I'll be hitting F5 and hoping the latest stream holds up tomorrow night :lol

Coin Return

Loose Slot
I'm most excited for Microsoft's conference compared to the other two. I expect an onslaught of content on Live starting tomorrow afternoon/night. Can't wait!!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
PleoMax said:
It's time for Halo bitches.

66dcftj.jpg

WTF is happening where the hand meets the gun???

Also, hopefully Sony's pricecut move was to pre-empt an imminent price cut coming from MS.

-Timedog

PleoMax

Banned
briefcasemanx said:
WTF is happening where the hand meets the gun???

Also, hopefully Sony's pricecut move was to pre-empt an imminent price cut coming from MS.

-Timedog

He's pointing the gun to the left side of his head, while he himself is in front of him, so he kinda has to twist his wrist...

Quellex said:
Mass Effect PC

hun?

FrankT

DreamMachine said:
gawd, I am so excited for this..

to make this a fun experience.. people bring in teh cats :)

Seriously, it's a day early and all I can think about is another whole day.

manxor

Besides the known entities, First Banjo Kazooie gameplay? Fable 2? Halo Wars? Too Human? New IP? New Bungie IP? New Lionhead IP? New Rare IP? New XBLA 1st party IP?

Hmmm, there's a hint there somewhere... can't save it all for X07.

Ryuuga

Banned
Jumped in and unable to do anything otherwise.

How long will it be before the regular clowns show up?

Anyway this thread shall be fun. As aforementioned I really do hope we get a deeper look at how far Alan Wake has come along. Project Offset as well. *checks that promotional site..sigh*

Top Bottom