• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Surprise BioShock Announcement: XBL DEMO UP **RIGHT NOW** (PC BETRAYALTON)

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Wario64 said:
Playstation 3 port announcement

Not the first post? I figured it was obvious :)

Although, you would expect it after it came out at least

Amir0x

Banned
the only possible surprise I could think of is a PS3 port, unless it's just something about free DLC... or close to free anyway.

Something like that

Nolan.

Super duper edition with that ships with big daddy suit.

Seriously probably another version. Would anything else really be surprising.?

soco

if it's not a ps3 port, i'd imagine it's probably something like a movie deal or a comic or something.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Irrational Games to join in SK's lawsuit against Epic, because Bioshock could have gotten 5 more review scores of 97 or better if not for UE3 troubles.

Are you ready to experience the City of Rapture as you’ve never seen it before? Grab your remote and tune in to Spike TV's new original action drama series “The Kill Point” starring John Leguizamo and Donnie Wahlberg this Sunday night, August 12, at 9pm/8c to witness the worldwide debut of the launch trailer of 2K Games’ upcoming video game, BioShock. This 60-second trailer will envelop viewers as it showcases new and incredibly vivid footage of the highly-anticipated video game. In addition, the trailer debut will close with a surprise announcement by Game Head’s Geoff Keighley. You won’t want to miss this!
At least they're coupling it with their highly-publicized action affairs.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Game Head is not on Fridays anymore?

joesmokey said:
Would they use a TV commercial to announce a demo?

Game Head has gotten some pretty good exclusives for a TV show. The last one being Rockstar/Take Two franchise going exclusive to PS3

FrankT

MercuryLS said:
Yup.

/thread

Wrong, why would MS have those PAL stickers on the boxes on release, heh. Believe me, we will not hear of a port for 6 months. 2K games is not going to announce it now, mark my words. Further, it would only marginalize there sales now because they know some people will not wait and jump on the PC/360 versions now.

2K Games have said it's a 360 and Games for Windows exclusive for too long, they are not announcing a port this week.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I doubt they'll announce anything PS3 related before the 360 version is released...seems MS paid good moolah to keep it time exclusive.

But here's hoping I'm wrong.

ManaByte

WTF? PS3 port announcement after a launch trailer?

"Bioshock comes out next week, but don't buy it yet!" :lol

Top Bottom