• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2007 FIFA Women's World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdoughty

Banned
Sponsored by the 2003 German World Cup Champs

Our girls never had a shot against a co-ed team.

468.jpg

33worldcup_stan.jpg

wwc-29-usager-h-039.jpg

wwc-29-usager-x-156.jpg

wwc-29-usager-h-047.jpg

wwc-29-usager-x-023.jpg

german%20women%20training.jpg

On to 2007 Results and hopefully everyone sticks to an all-female team.

Game 1 - Germany 11 Argentina 0

AP_Germanys_forward_Sandra_Smisek_in_Shanghai_eng_195_10sep07_1.jpg

questionable

germany.190.jpg

_44107364_prinz203.jpg

yikes

Osorio

There's a football thread my man. However, yes I believe it's either the Germans or the Americans taking it all the way.

GO USA!

bdoughty

Banned
Osorio said:
There's a football thread my man. However, yes I believe it's either the Germans or the Americans taking it all the way.

GO USA!

I realize that but it seemed like it was heavy on league discussion. Plus I think the World Cup for the men had it's own thread.

Osorio

We were actually talking about the World Cup. It's heavily league discussion but how often are internationals compared to league games?

bdoughty

Banned
Osorio said:
We were actually talking about the World Cup. It's heavily league discussion but how often are internationals compared to league games?

Okay so lock the thread then, or PM a mod to do it? Whatever makes you happy.

Osorio

bdoughty said:
Okay so lock the thread then, or PM a mod to do it? Whatever makes you happy.
If the discussion keeps going it keeps going. Mods really don't give a flying fuck about soccer.

Karakand

The only thing that sucks about rooting for the Golden Girls is that I can't use my favorite adopted patriotic song ("Body of an American") without some alterations.

Osorio

Karakand said:
The only thing that sucks about rooting for the Golden Girls is that I can't use my favorite adopted patriotic song ("Body of an American") without some alterations.
I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom