• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu reports huge lines for Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (PSP - pics inside)

Izzy

Banned
gn.jpg

gb.jpg

gf.jpg

Article - http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1210456_1124.html

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
They don't look so big to me.

Izzy

Banned
I still stand by my rather conservative Crisis Core prediction (300-350k first week) - but it's been long since JP media reported lines.

Takeda Kenshi said:
Next thing they'll be telling us is that people actually took off work/school to WAIT in those lines!
no way man nothing on the psp will ever sell nope no way and ff7 as a franchise has absolutely no power at all to compel purchases

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Come on now people, this is the first time we've seen lines for PSP since the damn thing came out. Give credit where credit is due.

RobertM

sp0rsk said:
Come on now people, this is the first time we've seen lines for PSP since the damn thing came out. Give credit where credit is due.
I thought they are there for the game, not the psp itself. MH2 reference would have been more appropriate.

sphinx

the piano man
sp0rsk said:

there were lines for Monster Hunter Portable 2.... just saying.

Izzy

Banned
sp0rsk said:

Actually, this is the the first we've seen lines for anything since the MHP2 launch back in Feb.

Tabris

RobertM said:
I thought they are there for the game, not the psp itself. MH2 reference would have been more appropriate.

There's limited edition Crisis Core PSP's, so quite a number of those people are probabaly there for those also.

Spire said:
Nintendo could release a new DS stylus and generate bigger lines than that.
Unbelievable.

We're not going to get the limited edition in NA huh? PSP doesn't interest me at all, but the game does :p

PROOP

FREAKING OUT MAN
well, there were 77,777 limited edition psps, i hope i can get one. going as soon as school gets out (one more hour).

edit; who thinks psp will sell 100k+ this week?

g35twinturbo said:
These guys here look so out of place

dsc03567.jpg

Is Sony paying off the homeless again?

I hope I got that joke right.

In all seriousness, does anybody know if this game is good or is it another Dirge of Cerebus quality product courtesy of Square? I know its early to ask since it isnt even technically out yet, but I was just wondering if anyone knew anything.

Top Bottom