• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon PV

Lobster

Banned
Wow that was actually really nice!

Loved it! Im interested in the mystery dungeon games..if this game comes to AUS, it will be my first mystery dungeon game.

ivysaur12

Banned
Those FMVs were nice (there seems to be a lot of story?), and the actual class switching should be fun.

Definitely will pick this up if it comes out here.

And I liked the song :(

Alex

The aesthetics of Chocobo games seem to take a serious kick to the nuts with each passing installment, but I loved the PSone crawls, so I'll def be trying this one as well.

Kenka

Chocobo wa Square-Enix no best card for holidays CONFIRMED. But I don't get : heavy storline for a....Chocobo game ? Chocobo am Square-Enix no new mainstream series CONFIRMED.

ethelred

Kenka said:
Chocobo wa Square-Enix no best card for holidays CONFIRMED. But I don't get : heavy storline for a....Chocobo game ? Chocobo am Square-Enix no new mainstream series CONFIRMED.

wh... what?

soul

The boxart of the game has been revealed.

chocobodungeon_pack.jpg

firex

without actually being able to understand the dialogue in the video, I assume glowing green haired boy is some legendary hero that the chocobo and white mage girl (who forces him to give her oral at some point, continuing a long tradition in Japan about older girls lusting after younger boys) have to protect him until he grows up, which also involves somehow going through all the crazy dungeons.

theultimo

firex said:
without actually being able to understand the dialogue in the video, I assume glowing green haired boy is some legendary hero that the chocobo and white mage girl (who forces him to give her oral at some point, continuing a long tradition in Japan about older girls lusting after younger boys) have to protect him until he grows up, which also involves somehow going through all the crazy dungeons.
If it follows the mysterious dungeon ruleset, its definitely a good roguelike. Not to sure on how the story is going to be though.

firex said:

don't forget the part about him forced to go shirtless.

Top Bottom