• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

segaga fake games (feat. ace wombat 2 and valkyrie frohaile)

Teasel

SGGG22.jpg

SGGG9.jpg

SGGG1.jpg

SGGG2.jpg

SGGG3.jpg

SGGG4.jpg

SGGG5.jpg

SGGG6.jpg

SGGG7.jpg

SGGG8.jpg

SGGG10.jpg

SGGG11.jpg

SGGG12.jpg

SGGG13.jpg

SGGG14.jpg

SGGG15.jpg

SGGG16.jpg

SGGG17.jpg

SGGG18.jpg

SGGG19.jpg

SGGG20.jpg

SGGG21.jpg

SGGG23.jpg

SGGG24.jpg

actualy i didn't bother with the really obscure one so if anyone want to check the entire list...
http://www.nicovideo.jp/search/セガガガ?page=2

Ferrio

Banned
I have pictures that would of been better suited to " Valkyrie Frohaile", well maybe.. .wtf does Frohaile mean?

Also these suck!

ferricide

Leonsito said:
SGGG7.jpg

WHAT
THE
FUCKING
FUCK
the japanese title of the game "D" (3DO/SS/PS1) is "D no shokutaku." shokutaku means "dining table." if you played the game you'll understand the title. obviously, though, they didn't use that title in the US because it sounds a bit weird.

but, playing off the japanese title, they put a picture of salad. which looks like it has a pixellated kenji eno head in it.

if you don't know who kenji eno is without my explaining it, you shouldn't be in an SGGG thread.

ferricide

Kid Fenris said:
I think it's a play on the Japanese word "furohairu," which apparently means "getting into a bath."
i never would have figured that out. even with the visual aid, because i didn't realize lenneth had a towel.

furo means bath and hairu means "to enter". so furo hairu would, yes, mean "to enter a bath."

someone with better kanji than me explain the rockman joke.

also, i love chopin the third (especially in light of trusty bell!) and sauce (ys) and lovvvvvve kaze no klonoa. so stupid / funny. kaze in the original title sense meaning "wind" and in this sense meaning "cold" (like the disease.)

HUELEN10

SGGG20.jpg

This brings a great grin to my face.

Fuck, now I need to play this. I would seriously kill for SEGAGAGA in english now.

beat

Us non-Japanese-readers need annotations. Like, I know one of those is a Lupin III parody, but I feel like I'm missing out on a pun.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, I lold at "Garou Dentetsu".

Awesome humor here. I think I will go and buy this game.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
beat said:
Us non-Japanese-readers need annotations. Like, I know one of those is a Lupin III parody, but I feel like I'm missing out on a pun.

They changed it to "Chopin the 3rd"

soc

beat said:

I think they turned him into Chopin:lol

lupinko

beat said:

Lupin 3rd = Chopin 3rd

Chopin = Famous composer

EDIT: Beaten!

KTallguy

Banned
Guybrush Threepwood said:
This is what Sega used to be.

Now you non-Sega fans can cry too.

It's funny that you're a huge SEGA fan, yet you have a Guybrush avatar :lol

But yea, after watching vids of this game, SEGA fueled tears came out.

"Why are SEGA's games so much fun?"

"Because the hard working men at SEGA work really hard, and pour every last ounce of their strength into them!"

"I want to grow up and make great games at SEGA too!"

; ;

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Hahaha, oh man, and I sell this game to people.

I had no idea.

~Dac

hteng

Banned
l laughed at the garou parody, it sounds so ecchi/hentai, for those that can't read kanji, it means Hungry Wolf Train, which would make a good hentai game name hahaha

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit I just noticed "Tsukemono Monsters"... awesome

Top Bottom