• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIA boss Max Mosley gets spanked by 5 Nazi dressed hookers, and there is video of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Might be mildly NSFW. Shouldn't have any nip slips or buttocks in clear sight, and it's not rated Mature in YouTube. Such an awesome piece I'm surprised I couldn't find it posted, did search though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxvFADEX3us

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_nazi_orgy.shtml

At one point the wrinkled 67-year-old—who publicly likes to give the impression he has put his father's evil legacy behind him—yells "she needs more of ze punishment!" while brandishing a LEATHER STRAP over a brunette's naked bottom.

3003_orgy_01.jpg

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
John Dunbar said:
I see nothing wrong with all of this. Except that some dick decided to publish the video.

me neither. The whole nazi thing is a lil fucked up as it's very specific. However, the man wants kinky and nothing gets any more kinky than gestapo spankings.

fmcato

whitehawk said:
wat

why did he let someone record it?

I guess he didn't know. It was probably some blackmail attempt gone wrong, or someone from the press paying the brothel a nifty bonus for letting them record it.

Chittagong

Gold Member
John Dunbar said:
I see nothing wrong with all of this. Except that some dick decided to publish the video.

There is nothing wrong that a son of a former Nazi leader and friend of Hitler gets aroused by mocking on the jew tragedy, playing a nazi role?

Evil father was a Hitler wannabe

OSWALD Mosley (right) was the closest thing the UK had to a rabble-rousing Hitler in the years leading up to World War II.

He rallied his blackshirt army of fascists against Jews and Communists. His famous march through London's East End—an area heavily populated by Jews—sparked the infamous Battle of Cable Street in 1936.

Hitler admired him so much he was guest of honour at his wedding to society beauty Diana Mitford, held at the Berlin home of evil Nazi chief Joseph Goebbels.

Max's aunt Unity Mitford was also a devoted Nazi. After Britain declared war on Germany in 1939, she sent a farewell letter to Hitler and shot herself in the head with the pearl-handled pistol the German leader had given her as a gift. She died of her injuries several years later.

X26

Banned
:lol

Nothing wrong with some roleplay but the nazi theme was a poor choice ocnsidering his family history

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Chittagong said:
There is nothing wrong that a son of a former Nazi leader and friend of Hitler gets aroused by mocking on the jew tragedy, playing a nazi role?

I don't judge people for something their parents did.

No wonder Max was such a proponent for the HANS device. Restraint devices are his speciality! :lol

Good God! I wonder if Ron Dennis is laughing like Tom Cruise somewhere.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Damn. The kinky sex and nazi role-play I can understand, but he seriously drank tea with hookers? Tea? This man must be punished. By not being punished. Or something.

DarkJediKnight said:
No wonder Max was such a proponent for the HANS device. Restraint devices are his speciality! :lol

Good God! I wonder if Ron Dennis is laughing like Tom Cruise somewhere.

I approve of this post.

bud

iapetus said:
Damn. The kinky sex and nazi role-play I can understand, but he seriously drank tea with hookers? Tea? This man must be punished. By not being punished. Or something.

that was the funniest part of the video :lol

This seems pretty normal all things considered.

A week or two ago I was watching Real Sex or whatever its called on HBO and there was a story about grown men who goto a place to be treated like babies. It was the weirdest thing ive seen in a while. This 40 something year old guy shit his diaper in a sandbox and this woman was like "aw, I just changed you, why did you have to go poop yourself?".

Jenga

Banned
Linkzg said:
This seems pretty normal all things considered.

A week or two ago I was watching Real Sex or whatever its called on HBO and there was a story about grown men who goto a place to be treated like babies. It was the weirdest thing ive seen in a while. This 40 something year old guy shit his diaper in a sandbox and this woman was like "aw, I just changed you, why did you have to go poop yourself?".
so you never heard of baby furs? actually I envy you

avaya

This is what happens when you decide to cross Rupert Murdoch.

Mosley had this coming to him after he decided to sue the Sunday Times.

Pimpwerx

Definitely a revenge hit there. Can't say I'm saddened by this revelation. That old fart needs to go. So long, Max. PEACE.

skybaby

SupahBlah said:
I'm surprised they weren't dressed up in Ferrari uniforms considering Mosley does nothing but bend over for them.
Yeah like last week when the Mclarens totally didn't block other cars or when totally didn't use stolen docs right? :lol

Anyway, poor man.... to go down like this should be terrible. I wouldn't show my face on public ever again

LCGeek

formerly sane
This is tame compared to other kinks one can do. Uniform play and spanking not that much of a biggie. As for the mention of adult babies it creeps me out but from what I understand they do it to give up control in some of the most primitive ways possible.

Shinobi

:lol :lol :lol It looks good on the miserable little runt. He should lose his job for it, but he won't...he'll probably die in that FIA chair, which is the biggest tragedy here. But at least he gets to be publically humiliated for a bit, though he's so arrogant and bullheaded he probably won't even allow his pride to get hurt by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom