• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toki Tori coming to WiiWare?

Terrell

Wow, been a long time since I've seen a puzzle game like that... I'm sure they exist, but they're so uncommon now. I think the last one I played was the Bugs Bunny action-puzzle game on NES.

I bought the Windows Mobile version years ago and found it to be a wonderful game. If it comes to WiiWare I would definitely buy it, though I would prefer if it comes to DS or PSP.

Coen

fm2k3n.jpg

http://www.twotribes.com/?page=games&subpage=detail&ProjectID=19

Toki Tori just officially announced for WiiWare! Have to get myself a Wii now. :)

Toki Tori for Nintendo Wii marks the entry of Two Tribes into the world of console games. Based on the critically acclaimed Game Boy Color game, this update improves the original on every front.

Sporting a new look, updated content and a completely overhauled Wii Remote control scheme, the game offers players of all ages a classic gaming experience while making the most out of Nintendo's Wii console.

The gameplay in Toki Tori is a blend of two genres. While it looks like a platform game, it's a puzzle game by heart. Players will have to look and plan ahead carefully while using a variety of items, such as the Telewarp, Freeze-o-Matic and InstantRockTM to name but a few.

Toki Tori will be made available through Nintendo's WiiWare service, which is scheduled to launch on the 12th of May in the USA.

* Toki Tori!
* New Wii Remote Controls
* Dozens of Levels
* Uses Wii Messageboard
* Suitable for All Ages
* Will Be Available in USA, Europe and Australia

Top Bottom