• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Theseis game trailer -- May '08 "Mansion"

Fatalah

Go to the official website for the game. Didn't see it posted anywhere else...

Look for the "The Mansion Trailer" link on the main page, there are various formats and qualities to download the video.

http://www.theseisgame.com/

The soundtrack sounds really great. I think this could be a very atmospheric game, ala Eternal Darkness.

A little background on the developer:

Track7 is a company established in Athens, Greece in 2002. It operates in various sectors via its subsidiaries. More specifically it works in the bussiness of music, video games, photography and graphics, artist management, installation art, musical and artistic events coordination via its Track7Artspace Art Gallery near Patsi Street in Athens and finally merchandising.

It became well known by its upcoming adventure game Theseis to be released in the Xbox 360 and PC platforms through Track7 Games and also by its music company named Track7 Music having signed major names in the Greek music industry.

Being greek, i really hope this gets an eventual release (and is actually good).

Hey, it's the first videogame with a "periptero" in it :D (the unique version of a greek mini-market)

Fatalah

Annoying Old Party Man said:
Being greek, i really hope this gets an eventual release (and is actually good).

Hey, it's the first videogame with a "periptero" in it :D (the unique version of a greek mini-market)

I'm a big backer of this game too because I'm Greek-American too. I'd love to see a solid Greek game industry, just as I'd like to see NYC's flourish.

So much culture, so much diversity. These old world places could really add to the industry.

Top Bottom