• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McCain supporter attacked by muslim polar bear in the name of Obama. Source url down

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...56/detail.html

"‘B’ CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN’S FACE… DEVELOPING…

Developing story - please stay tuned and refresh this page for more details

It’s just breaking on radios/TV in Pittsburgh
So far, its just verbal reports on the local stations - nothing in print on any of the sites yet, but early reports allege that Obama supports attacked and carved a large “B” in the face of a McCain volunteer.

Update - 16:07EST
Calls to the local TV station(s) confirm they are sending news teams to the Pittsburgh Police HQ for a news conference

Update - 16:25EST
Local station reports this on their site:
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...56/detail.html
PITTSBURGH — A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim’s car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter “B” into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank’s surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes."

This is breaking, so more details to come. Shit now I'm scared to say I like McCain. So much for crazy rednecks yelling words. LOL i didnt know armed robbers were so political :lol

Rorschach

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

AndyIsTheMoney said:
Shit now I'm scared to say I like McCain. So much for crazy rednecks yelling words.
:lol

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, violence is happening against both sides. There've been Obama folks beaten, and now this. Although, why a "B" and not an "O"?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
do you live in pitt to have heard this breaking on the tv/radio?

8be88919b59912016c87a584b31ae6c3721aa2f3_full.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
AndyIsTheMoney said:
http://time4revolution.net/2008/10/mccain-volunteer-attacked-and-mutilated-in-pittsburgh/

"‘B’ CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN’S FACE… DEVELOPING…

Developing story - please stay tuned and refresh this page for more details

It’s just breaking on radios/TV in Pittsburgh
So far, its just verbal reports on the local stations - nothing in print on any of the sites yet, but early reports allege that Obama supports attacked and carved a large “B” in the face of a McCain volunteer."

This is breaking, so more details to come. Shit now I'm scared to say I like McCain. So much for crazy rednecks yelling words.

Fantastic source, as usual, Andy.

Tamanon

Banned
levious said:
do you live in pitt to have heard this breaking on the tv/radio?

It's been on Drudge for like an hour or two now as his big headline. Hope they arrest the moron who did this.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
btkadams said:
what would a B stand for anyways? oh and the links broken OP.

B stands for BETTER TIMES AHEAD! Sorry made me think of South Park. Was it a capital B?

Tamanon said:
It's been on Drudge for like an hour or two now as his big headline. Hope they arrest the moron who did this.

cool, thanks

ToxicAdam

AndyIsTheMoney said:
i dont know barack maybe...which is odd because you think carving a letter that O would be the easier choice.

Do you know how hard it is to carve a perfect O? Clearly this person knew what they were doing.

diffusionx

Gold Member
The site sources the fucking Drudge Report, and until an actual reputable news organization confirms it, I am going to treat it the exact same way I would treat any pile of horse shit that comes from that fact-free loser Drudge.

harSon

Banned
The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

That's like half my family in Pittsburgh :lol

bengraven

Just because the woman supports McCain, we're assuming it's an Obama supporter who attacked her? Was she at a rally when this happened? Was she at home? Did the alleged attackers have any proof they were Obama supporters?

I want more evidence.

bengraven

McCain supporters are getting desperate in their bids. Faith in Palin is fading, the "Joe the Plumber" attacks didn't work and now this?

Ugh...*goes back to lingering in the presidential race thread*

Horrible if this is true. But how did she become a 'McCain volunteer' . . . it seems to have been an ATM robbery.

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face
Woman Robbed, Attacked With Knife At Bloomfield ATM

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

Well, she refused medical treatment, so I'm glad to hear she isn't too hurt.

qcf x2

Refused medical treatment? After having something "carved" into her face? I can see it now: White americans now walk in fear of tall black men. Oh wait, it's been that way forever.

Come on Palin, pick this up and use it. Drive that last nail into your own political coffin.

ToxicAdam

A 20 year old, single woman is a McCain supporter? I don't believe this news.

PS. I expect the liberal media to have the entire life history and personal flaws of this woman investigated and reported by this time tomorrow.

TDG

Banned
Uh, this doesn't make much sense, and it's not from a very reliable source. Horrible if true though. And I had no idea that McCain was struggling so much with the "armed robbers" demographic.

ToxicAdam said:
A 20 year old, single woman is a McCain supporter? I don't believe this news.
This too.

Okay, i found the actual story for those of you interested:

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

ITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

Watch Channel 4 Action News at 5 p.m. for updates on this story

So basically a guy robbed a woman and attacked her at an ATM (Nothing to do with volunteer work) but Andy wants everyone to buy into the "Obama supporters are dangerous and the MSM is ingoring it!" angle all Republicans complain about.

bengraven

So a really black man with really black clothes robbed a poor white girl and she refused to report it for medical help.

Buullllllllshiiiiiiit. Sounds like an urban legend to me.

However, if true, wow, we're really grasping at straws to incriminate Obama supporters as a whole in this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom