• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoUltima

Case said:
Obama_GIF.gif
omg fucking win :lol :lol

We in San Francisco have a proposition to rename a sewage water treatment plant after George W. Bush. I believe it was Prop R... I voted Yes =D

AntoneM

icarus-daedelus said:
NYT.com has Maricopa reporting in, but not Pima yet.

Come on, Tucson, don't let me down!
Tucson/Pima is more democrat than Maricopa... however Maricopa has like 3.7 million to Pima's approx. 1 million

besada

Banned
The Freepers are invoking Atlas Shrugged.

We stil have capital, intellectual, moral and financial. We could starve them of our intellectual by dropping out and taking our talents and resources away or share them with conservatives only. The moral, that keeps us strong. The Financial is the big question. Where is our “Bank of John Galt”? How do we take our capital out of the system and potentially put it into non-interest bearing accounts or loan it only to conservative investment or individuals. We are darn near 50% of this country. They can’t run without us. We can shut them down.....

The delusions, they are so delicious. Grape candy flavored tears of bitterness.

I swoon.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
icarus-daedelus said:
Gag. Jindal would be just as bad.

Hey, I'm not saying I'm for it. Besides, he's stated he doesn't have any higher political ambitions. Romney is my most likely bet, as I can't see any reason somebody who voted for Obama this time would change and vote for Palin instead of McCain. It doesn't make sense.

pestul

Well, there are still some sexy Obama counties in NC that have over 50% left to report.. so I wouldn't count it out yet.

teiresias

Who is this old William Bennet(?) dude with the fifty chins on CNN? He's so trying to talk down Obama it's not even funny. It's getting on my damn nerves.

swoon

NC still has guilford (and my vote!) to finish counting. plus they aren't even half way through mecklenburg.

i'm surprised at the number of NC people on here

max_cool said:
Tucson/Pima is more democrat than Maricopa... however Maricopa has like 3.7 million to Pima's approx. 1 million
You say that like I don't know it already. I grew up there, and I voted by absentee ballot. I'm just crossing my fingers that we Tucsonans will be able to overcome the rest of the state.

YES WE CAN DOODS

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
CNN IS ABOUT TO FUCKING CREATE A VIRTUAL CAPITOL!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TECHNOLOGYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom