• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix releases full remake of Hanjuku Hero

duckroll

http://www.famitsu.com/k_tai/news/1219613_1350.html

wuospv.jpg

35jza6d.jpg

zv34f4.jpg
v4ueex.jpg
291iys1.jpg

143euwz.jpg
rvykjq.jpg
14lq89u.jpg

Entitled Ganso Hanjuku Hero and supervised by the original staff behind the original game - Takashi Tokita, Kazuhiko Aoki and Nobuo Uematsu, the remake features a complete overhaul of the gameplay systems, graphics and interface, as well as rebalanced combat. This game celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Hanjuku Hero series.

The game is available on DoCoMo imode phones, and costs 525yen per download.

Negaiido

duckroll said:
http://www.famitsu.com/k_tai/news/1219613_1350.html

Entitled Final Fantasy 7:R and supervised by the original staff behind the original game - Hironobu Sakaguchi, Yoshinori Kitase and Nobuo Uematsu, the remake features a complete overhaul of the gameplay systems, graphics and interface, as well as rebalanced combat. This game celebrates the 11th anniversary of the Final Fantasy series.

The game is available on the Playstation 3, and costs 525yen per download.

*Fixed and believe*

This series will never escape from Japan!

I wish I could get my hands on the English demo of Hanjuku Hero DS (Egg Monster Hero). That's my personal holy grail.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
The HH remake was one of the many games I played at TGS. It was... Hanjuku Hero!
I couldn't notice anything new in the short time I had, but it did look nice.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I think those FF7 Snowboarding pics are about a re-release of the old mobile game for the i-mode service.

jesusraz

duckroll said:
The game is available on DoCoMo imode phones, and costs 525yen per download.
Isn't that ridiculously cheap? O_O Or is the game split into separate downloadable chapters, á la FFIV: The After?

Here's hoping for a Western release in some form (WiiWare or DS maybe?).

Hive

Banned
dark steve said:
This series will never escape from Japan!

I wish I could get my hands on the English demo of Hanjuku Hero DS (Egg Monster Hero). That's my personal holy grail.

the English demo? Was it a DS cartridge release??

You can import the DS version still~

Top Bottom