• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGCATS #266: That Empty Feeling

Vitet

090125.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
is it really? I haven't been following coverage, but I had the impression was still more or less the same :S

Ghost said:
Is there really no camera in DR wii?

no camera, no melee weapon inventory system, no time/mission management, etc.

It's a different game now. If you want to play the original Dead Rising (you should), get a 360. If you want to play the 'quality not yet known' different Dead Rising that is more gun focused and should be called Resident Evil shooting spree in a mall, get it for the Wii. I already have the 360 game and plan to get the Wii one.

Ysiadmihi said:
The placement of the camera panel is kind of funny.
He probably thought of it at the last minute. It should have come before the cover panel.

crowphoenix said:
What's odd is that Fanboys basically did this exact same comic three days prior. :lol
I liked that one better:

20090122.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
Linkzg said:
no camera, no melee weapon inventory system, no time/mission management, etc.

It's a different game now. If you want to play the original Dead Rising (you should), get a 360. If you want to play the 'quality not yet known' different Dead Rising that is more gun focused and should be called Resident Evil shooting spree in a mall, get it for the Wii. I already have the 360 game and plan to get the Wii one.
wat

wow... I remember hearing something shady like that, but that's seriously how they released it? Wow.

zer0das

Banned
Aaron Strife said:
He probably thought of it at the last minute. It should have come before the cover panel.

I liked that one better:

20090122.jpg

:lol

Quality. The VGCats one made me grin though.

KevinCow

Banned
This comic confuses GAF. It's VGCats, so it must be terrible. But it's making fun of a Wii game, so it must be great.

I think the last panel is supposed to act in the same manner as those two second shots during a movie trailer after the title is flashed on screen.

Either way, one of the better VGCats in a while. Good work, Scott.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
MadraptorMan said:
Pretty good minus the stupid anthropomorphized cat Frank.

What. The entire point of VG Cats is that the cats dress up as the lead characters in videogames.

It's like saying "Great Penny Arcade strip minus the stupid Gabe and Tycho guys in every panel."

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ramenman said:
I think it's fine where it is.

Same. Was a nice changeup of his comedic style. Still needs to get the hang of the "punchline" concept, but he's getting there, as this shows.

Kaijima said:
What. The entire point of VG Cats is that the cats dress up as the lead characters in videogames.

It's like saying "Great Penny Arcade strip minus the stupid Gabe and Tycho guys in every panel."

And that's why VGcats sucks.

Top Bottom