• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Invaders Extreme (DS) screens~

Hive

Banned
mctc1s.jpg
2uxvk03.jpg
29oqtfn.jpg

o9pi6t.jpg
2j60e15.jpg
293ulxj.jpg

2pr8tc9.jpg
wj88q1.jpg
2s7cnex.jpg

Source

Hive

Banned
Zeouterlimits said:
Do you mean the sequel?

Or is there something I don't get?

Edit: There ya go.
More SIE is only a good thing, man do I love it.

it's still listed on the board as SI:E.. shoot!

Thanks to any mod who is able to change the title to reflect the sequel! (ie: please add a '2' to the title) ^o^

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
HOLY SHIT yeas game of the forever is back!

Mods change the thread's title to include the number2, I clicked on it just out of curiosity
(I thought about a crazy bump of an old thread)

The first game is so hot with the paddle, I wish they had a paddle for Xbox 360.

(they actually do, but it isn't so hot and nobody supports it after the initial games)

Probably won't see any kind of multiplatform release since it seems to take full advantage of the DS's dual screen setup unlike the first game.

Looks great! but why is that lengthy text on the JPN box in English if it means that nobody buying it can understand it :lol

Eteric Rice

Nuclear Muffin said:
Probably won't see any kind of multiplatform release since it seems to take full advantage of the DS's dual screen setup unlike the first game.

Looks great! but why is that lengthy text on the JPN box in English if it means that nobody buying it can understand it :lol

I think most Japanese are taught a decent bit of english when it school.

Anyway, this looks awesome. DO WANT. :D

trinest

tetrisgrammaton said:
if it were only a sequel to the super awesome space invaders get even....
Serious? That game was passable at best- it makes space invaders look bad- and the developer bad expecially after the awesome SIE original.

I can't wait for this one!

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I'm already all over this. I love the first Space Invaders Extreme and this one just looks kickass.

Nuclear Muffin said:

Because in Japan, English is fucking coooool. It doesn't even matter what it says. It could say "Now is the happy lucky rainbow dog of wonder! Peace is joyful feeling!" for all it matters.

rpmurphy

Segata Sanshiro said:
Because in Japan, English is fucking coooool. It doesn't even matter what it says. It could say "Now is the happy lucky rainbow dog of wonder! Peace is joyful feeling!" for all it matters.

CHA LA HEAD CHA LA

Tucah

you speak so well
So excited for this. The first was the huge surprise of last year for me, such an amazingly fun and addicting little game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if they are going to bring this one over, the first one bombed in retail I think (At least to the point that gamestop is now selling it for $10 new)

Hive

Banned
Struct09 said:
Hope it comes to the US and hope my paddle works with it :D

the paddle works (will work) with these games (JP version, though, I'm afraid..):

Space Invaders Extreme
Space Invaders Extreme2
Arkanoid DS
Space Puzzle Bobble

I hope I'm not forgetting one..

jgkspsx

Hive said:
the paddle works (will work) with these games (JP version, though, I'm afraid..):

Space Invaders Extreme
Space Invaders Extreme2
Arkanoid DS
Space Puzzle Bobble

I hope I'm not forgetting one..
Um, the paddle works fine with NA SIE and ADS. (Is Space Puzzle Bobble coming stateside?)

Hive

Banned
jgkspsx said:
Um, the paddle works fine with NA SIE and ADS. (Is Space Puzzle Bobble coming stateside?)

if u say so~

Nothing has been announced on a localization for Space Puzzle Bobble yet.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
jj984jj said:
Artists?!? Does this mean no Zuntata? :(

Are they at least doing the sound design?

The artist section lists nothing but people doing work on the visuals.

Top Bottom