• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dolphin makes friends with a Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
Forget for a bit all the bad economic news and be at peace. Love the stoner friend on the right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ssycat-The-dolphin-friends-curious-tiger.html

Like a cat peering into a goldfish bowl, Akaasha the tiger cub is transfixed by a dolphin staring back at her.

Curiosity got the better of both Akaasha and Mavrick, a 14-month-old dolphin who's probably more used to a crowd of human faces gazing into his glass tank at a Californian theme park.

Staff were taking six-month-old Akaasha on her daily walk around the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom when she saw Mavrick, a 14-month-old Atlantic bottlenose dolphin.

The pair examined each other from all angles possible - then the dolphin blew an approving bout of bubbles towards the tiger.

article-1159891-03C3415D000005DC-650_634x452.jpg

article-0-03C34169000005DC-571_634x419.jpg

article-1159891-03C3412D000005DC-656_634x487.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
When the fuck and produce some sort of dolphiger, then let me know.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That dolphin looks smug as fuck.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
MrHicks said:
makes you think where does the stereotype come from that cats are afraid of water:lol

:lol

Well, to be fair other cats are afraid of water.. just not tigers. They usually live near water and swim a lot actually. Pretty cool to see but I would never want to be in the water with them.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Suburban Cowboy said:
im thinking tigers arent so dangerous in the water. They probably wont attack something when not on solid ground
4q70dh2.jpg

kozmo7 said:
:lol

Well, to be fair other cats are afraid of water.. just not tigers. They usually live near water and swim a lot actually. Pretty cool to see but I would never want to be in the water with them.

Dolphin's are not fish, they are mammles

KevinCow

Banned
The dolphin may have liked the tiger, but I'm pretty sure the tiger was just hungry and trying to figure out why he couldn't get to that damn giant fish looking thing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
MrHicks said:
makes you think where does the stereotype come from that cats are afraid of water:lol

Tigers love water.. tabby cats not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom