• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prank call gone horribly WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3wThr33

Banned
He reacted like I expected.

I mean, who does this shit over a phone.

Edit:
FUCK. I didn't make it all the way before commenting.

FUCK.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
viciouskillersquirrel said:
Can I get a transcript or a summary or something?
As a prank, woman is supposed to tell her husband that their son isn't his. They already had issues and a discussion about it nine years ago before the son was born, as there was reasons for concern there.
She gives him the whole "I just wanted to be honest and open" so he says something to the effects of "So that's what we're doing now? Being open? Because
I have been sleeping with your sister for the past year.
"

bill0527

viciouskillersquirrel said:
Can I get a transcript or a summary or something?

This.is.fake

But here goes..

Radio DJ has a contest getting people to call friends, family, husbands, and tell them some crazy shit to get Kanye West tickets.

He tells this woman to call up her husband and tell him that their 9-year old son isn't really his and if she gets him to believe it, they win the tickets.

Woman calls the husband, she tells him son isn't his... he gets upset and tells her that if we're throwing down confessions then he's got one for her.. he's been sleeping with her sister for the last year. Then she tells him that she was only joking and that he is sick, she doesn't want to be under the same roof as him.. blah blah. Radio DJs in the background freaking out about what just happened. The end.

bill0527 said:
This.is.fake

But here goes..

Radio DJ has a contest getting people to call friends, family, husbands, and tell them some crazy shit to get Kanye West tickets.

He tells this woman to call up her husband and tell him that their 9-year old son isn't really his and if she gets him to believe it, they win the tickets.

Woman calls the husband, she tells him son isn't his... he gets upset and tells her that if we're throwing down confessions then he's got one for her.. he's been sleeping with her sister for the last year. Then she tells him that she was only joking and that he is sick, she doesn't want to be under the same roof as him.. blah blah. Radio DJs in the background freaking out about what just happened. The end.

Was the DJ in on it? Cause if not then it's still funny.

Edit: Nevermind, he had to have been.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm not saying it isn't fake, but where's the proof that it is?

RevenantKioku said:
As a prank, woman is supposed to tell her husband that their son isn't his. They already had issues and a discussion about it nine years ago before the son was born, as there was reasons for concern there.
She gives him the whole "I just wanted to be honest and open" so he says something to the effects of "So that's what we're doing now? Being open? Because
I have been sleeping with your sister for the past year.
"
Ah. Epic backfire then.

Salmonax

I hate hacky radio crap like this. The fact that the guy doesn't swear is ridiculous. And then he forgets the premise and nearly mentions that she called him on the radio ("you're telling me this on a rrrrandom Wednesday").

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
fake or not, that shit was boring. both of em. there was no possible scenario where that wouldve turned hilariously funny. I mean what else would have happened? he takes it well? boring. he explodes? awkward and lame.

I think the fact that not a single expletive is uttered is the give away. I just can't imagine the couple that could actually go through things that way. They're almost to the point of

"He's not really my son? I find this news troubling."

"You're sleeping with my sister? Please confirm said statement and know that I do not approve"

mrkgoo

This reminds me of that prank call where they phoned a woman and 'let it slip' that her husband was late and stuff because he was having an affair with his secretary. Then she blurted out about how she didn't feel so bad for sleeping with his brother or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom