• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth, will hit the U.S on February 16, 2010

Can't Wait Can't Wait Can't Wait
miles.jpg

Zane

It's supposedly going to be sort of a top-down exploratory system, rather than PR's "Move somewhere and look at the screen from a fixed perspective" approach.

I thought this was supposed to be out last summer though...

EDIT: Here's the Wikiped for it, spoiler alert midway through the page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_Prosecutor

Not bad, was expecting March or April 2010 so Feburary is ok.

Would've been nice to get it this year but I guess that was just asking for too much.

Volcynika

Zane said:
It's supposedly going to be sort of a top-down exploratory system, rather than PR's "Move somewhere and look at the screen from a fixed perspective" approach.

I thought this was supposed to be out last summer though...

EDIT: Here's the Wikiped for it, spoiler alert midway through the page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_Prosecutor

Supposedly? We've known the details for a while, and some people already have the JP version. :p

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
;_;

I was hoping for a Christmas release. I need my ace attorney fix.

Oh and capcom, please give us the special edition DSi, or at the very least a collectors version of the game like japan got. PLEASE.

Peff

nny said:
Pft, screw that; fortunately the DS is region free.

I know, but my sister needs the translation to play :( I guess I could always double-dip, it'd be cool if either America or Europe :)lol ) got the LE.

Firestorm

Volcynika said:
Supposedly? We've known the details for a while, and some people already have the JP version. :p
Haha yeah. There's a thread with really detailed impressions somewhere on the board.

Zane

Anyone who has the JP version, can they tell us if the plot is going to continue PR style? The Wright games were a trilogy, and I'd love to see that much Edgeworth coming down the line.

Nemesis_

Appears that the game will be hitting PAL regions in the same week. No word on Australia yet, sinc Nintendo usually publishes those games in Australia and to be frank they suck.

Hey guys!

Now that Comic Con has officially kicked off we’d like to begin the festivities by announcing some great Capcom news for Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth and Fate/unlimited codes .

Capcom fight fans can expect Fate/unlimited codes to hit the PlayStation Store early September onthe PlayStation Portable system. This extraordinary fighter has a deep roster of characters and unique fighting moves, while employing a fast-paced, weapons-based fighting system that is sure to meet any Capcom fan’s highest expectations.

Switching gears, another fabulous Capcom title, Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth , will hit PAL territories on 19 th February, 2010 for the Nintendo DS. This time around, the player takes on the role of famed prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, a memorable rival of charismatic legal eagle Phoenix Wright. Edgeworth actively investigates crime scenes in order to pursue the truth behind each case. By solving the challenging puzzles presented to him, Edgeworth will work with the police to bring criminals to justice. For more information about Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth , head on over to http://ace-attorney.com/

For the latest assets and news on Capcom’s upcoming titles visit www.capcomeuro-press.com

Thanks,
Capcom PR Team

Goddamn it. Well at least I'll have Kingdom Hearts and Scribblenauts to satisfy my DS needs. Really wish it would come out this year though.

Surely they are delaying the release so this game doesn't get caught up in the holiday shuffle.

I find it hard to believe that they have just started the localization.

stupei

Epic Fail Guy said:
Surely they are delaying the release so this game doesn't get caught up in the holiday shuffle.

I find it hard to believe that they have just started the localization.

What holiday shuffle? It seems like everything is getting pushed back to the start of 2010, so I'm not sure how "safe" it is now.

What they should do is release it in September. You're welcome, Capcom.

Damn, I was really hoping I could import the US version months before the PAL release after reading it would launch in February 2010 in europe this morning. It used to be like that! D:<

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
and i really believed the nov/dec date that i saw somewhere....damn.

Oli

As soon as I got interested in the main series they became hard to find... So I suppose this will make a decent entry point, since it seems to be doing its own thing. Looking forward to it. :)

Top Bottom