• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mom Discovers 15 year old daughter Performing at Topless Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
I don't even have to say G-A-F for this one

http://www.wftv.com/news/20513382/detail.html

Mom Discovers Young Teens Performing at Topless Bar
Posted: 11:29 pm EDT August 22, 2009

Playmates is a place for adult entertainment, but Cocoa police say they found young girls inside the strip club dancing with barely any clothes on.

One girl was only 15, and when Eyewitness News caught up with her mother she was disgusted.

"They didn't get one child out, they got two minors out," Rosemary Lumpkin said.

Lumpkin says she got an anonymous call Friday night from someone claiming her 15-year-old daughter was a stripper at the business.

Lumpkin called Cocoa police and officers raided the place.

They found Lumpkin's daughter and a 17-year-old girl who was also stripping.

Lumpkin walked in with officers to find her daughter sitting next to a grown man topless, she said.

"The only thing that makes me so mad is the club is still open," Lumpkin said.

Cocoa police investigators say they're working on fixing that.

They plan on talking to code enforcement and the state attorney's office to see what can be done.

When we tried to get some answers from the club's owner, we were asked to leave.

Police say both girls told them they thought dancing was a good way to make money.

Lumpkin's daughter hasn't been talking to her so she doesn't know how long she's been working there.

"How could you not know your daughter was dancing there?" WFTV reporter Kenneth Moton asked.

"Easy. Because I'm not a security guard, she could be sneaking out of the window," Lumpkin said. "You've got to sleep some time."

After the girls were discovered in this club, the Department of Children and Families did visit Lumpkin's home Saturday.

But workers did not take her daughter.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
10r60eo.jpg

this guy

This was too obvious of a choice for the plane pic. You gotta make it special.

With that said, pics of the daughter?

K2Valor said:

Huh? She's 15. Not like she's a child.

But then again, I really doubt most of the people that go into those are 18/19, or in their early twenties, so yeah, that's pretty sick still...

And that reminds me. My girlfriend was going through some pictures of her at anime expo a few years ago:

Her: Only one where I look good
Her:
AXpics013.jpg

Me: How old were you?
Her: uh
Her: 15
Me: ..
Me: don't..know if I should feel weird for staring at your chest in that picture..

So should I have felt weird? :lol

FYI, she just turned 19 on August 17th, and she's a few months older than me(My birthday's January 1st, 1991.)

fistfulofmetal said:
wow. how could they even think that was a good idea
I remember hearing on the radio that her father thought it was a good idea to show her talent or something :lol :lol She's going to be irrelevant in like 2 years though.

They should string up the bar owner for hiring a kid. As for the girl, it's probably too late for her. I hope this mother can show other parents how to not raise their children.

Medalion said:
If you were staring at her chest, and it was flat as a a pancake, then yeah that'd be weird.

The order of the things you quoted seems like my "She's 15" comment was talking about my girlfriend, instead of the OP and first reply with pedobear.

Ajemsuhgao said:

But then again, I really doubt most of the people that go into those are 18/19, or in their early twenties, so yeah, that's pretty sick still...

And that reminds me. My girlfriend was going through some pictures of her at anime expo a few years ago:

FYI, she just turned 19 on August 17th, and she's a few months older than me(My birthday's January 1st, 1991.)

Cool story bro.

Ajemsuhgao said:

post more pictures of your girlfriend

Medalion

Banned
Ajemsuhgao said:
Kind of weird that you'd request that, after seeing one of her in a gothic lolita outfit, when she was 15. :lol

I'm actually surprised he didn't like that pole-dancing pic.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Ajemsuhgao said:
Kind of weird that you'd request that, after seeing one of her in a gothic lolita outfit, when she was 15. :lol
He just wants to add it to his archives. What's the big deal? :lol

Jal

People do tend to become sexually aware in their teens, however much some people believe it shouldnt happen until the day it becomes legal, obviously the fools running the titty bar have some explaining to do.

And the miley thing, it's not the first time it's happened and neither is this.

article-1147195-038B0BA6000005DC-347_468x361.jpg

Medalion

Banned
Jal said:
People do tend to become sexually aware in their teens, however much some people believe it shouldnt happen until the day it becomes legal, obviously the fools running the titty bar have some explaining to do.

And the miley thing, it's not the first time it's happened and neither is this.

article-1147195-038B0BA6000005DC-347_468x361.jpg

But in that pic, Britney was 17, which is 1 year older than most age of consent in America, which is 16 contrary to popular that would be 18.

DeadTrees

Cocoa police say they found young girls inside the strip club dancing with barely any clothes on.
I really want to make a joke about going cuckoo for Cocoa puffs, but I think I'd be struck by lightning.

Ketchup Boy

Slayven said:
According to Chris Rock, the parents of the girls in the club have failed.

Lol that was on comedy central last night! or Friday I don't remember which day but I was watching it lol he was like the only thing a dad's gotta do is make sure that his daughter doesn't become a stripper.

Pulgo1

Lumpkin says she got an anonymous call Friday night from someone claiming her 15-year-old daughter was a stripper at the business.

You gotta wonder, who made the call?

"Daddy?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom