• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Borderlands Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosma

Banned
11vnv5j.jpg

Borderlands is upon us, lets rejoice and lewt away soon.

Pray that it wont dissapoint us like our last few fake messiahs Hellgate and that cyber viking game we all forgot about.

If you dont know what this is about, read up on:

http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Eric WK

Normally I would applaud a piece of shit official thread like this, but I was really hoping to open this up and be sold on a game I'm currently on the fence about.

Fuck off, Kosma.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
is this the part where people complain that the game's ESRB rating and a diagram of the controls aren't in the original post?

Kosma

Banned
I dunno why peoples is laughing, the game is coming, we can focus the dicussion here. What more you need?

Eric WK said:
Normally I would applaud a piece of shit official thread like this, but I was really hoping to open this up and be sold on a game I'm currently on the fence about.

Fuck off, Kosma.

Party Hard brah.

The game is solid AAA+, you got loot, cell shaded graphics and shit, 4 classes, guns, 4 player co-op, plus you dont need to pay for it like hellgate london.

iratA

I want to post in here..
*looks at OP*
...but is this really going to be the official thread?
*shakes head*
Anyhow I was going to talk about how this game brings out my Sacred OCD condition. Yeah its a totally different game but when it comes down to it, I just love loot whoring :D

Excellent official thread. I am so sick of glorified PR mouth pieces making threads that take 2 minutes to load.

This game is gon' rock. Let the impressions speak for themselves.

Cheeto

Kosma said:
I dunno why peoples is laughing, the game is coming, we can focus the dicussion here. What more you need?

Party Hard brah.

The game is solid AAA+, you got loot, cell shaded graphics and shit, 4 classes, guns, 4 player co-op, plus you dont need to pay for it like hellgate london.
Sure the game is a solid AAA+ game...but why didn't you include the backstory.....no wallpapers!?!?....no control layouts...no complete backstories for every single character in the game or person that the director farted on? You fail

Shins

Banned
This is a thread I can get behind. It's too bad a forum about video games doesn't know how to let go and have fun, so after another page of whining, it'll be closed to make way for some glitzy marketing package.

Borderlands looks p cool btw

Kosma

Banned
Hey guys dont talk about the OP for 3 pages. This thread is about Borderlands.

Which class are you guys going to pick first?

I'm still not sure, Brick seems like he has the most raw firepower (the big dude) but I think he may be a bit boring to play in the end. The black soldier is a healer and defense kind of guy which is cool, but will he be able to solo when needed?

The girl seems the most interesting atm, with the most complex playstyle.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
God damnit... :lol

I was actually interested in buying this game but now that you've reduced it down to it's core, it's just not appealing to me anymore.

Thanks for saving me $60, Kosma!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'll admit I didn't know much about Borderlands entering.
Now I just can't stop laughing. This is interesting and as a result I'm now more aware than I ever would have been of borderlands existence.

Wow.

I do have to say that the box art or at least what is on the wiki page is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom