• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want to shave my balls but I'm so scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanadeus

Banned
Be a man:

21585d1249007433-ground-bees-flamethrower.jpg

kitchenmotors said:
(GayGAF) I don't mind if a guy shaves his balls, but when a guy completely shaves the hair around his cock, it's a real turn off and looks ridiculous IMO. Guys, don't go completely bare. Just trim it down.

This is what my Mrs says, alot of women think the same apparently.

kingdaddy157 said:
Dude after you shave your balls you will feel freshness again plus it just seems easier to have sex with no hair down there.
I assume you mean oral sex. I fail to understand how ball hair can make intercourse difficult, unless you're jamming your balls somewhere during the old in and out. :lol

darknemus

Have your girl do it. This is what I do and its a whole lot easier for her to get all appropriate angles covered. Next thing for her is she's going to learn how to use a straight razor (yes, there's a hella lot of trust in this relationship)

DonMigs85

Careful with that razor. You might slice a testicle open and all your sperm will spill out. That's a waste of potential future lawyers, doctors and greedy CEOs

kazuo

I shaved my junk once with a razor. It went well but not really a good look/safe.

Just buy an electric shaver and trim them down. Done and done.

And way less risk of slicing your shaft/cutting your sack open/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom