• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your "Awesome..." moment of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at AutoZone, and I was stocking the oil for about an hour earlier today. We stock the oil on these slanted shelves w/"gates" at the end for easy access, and as I was putting some quarts up one of them tipped over. I hopped up onto a box, reached in, and saw that my arm was the perfect length to reach the fallen quart of oil.

Fuck yea.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Would you pronounce that as yee-ah?

My moment is when I totally showed this dude that yea isn't a thing in my world...totally got him!

it was someone's birthday in the office and a co-worker didn't want her slice of cake so she gave it to me and thus i had two

fuck yea

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was riding my bike to work and I was coming up to an intersection and just as I got to the road the light changed and I got to cross without stopping.

_dementia said:
it was someone's birthday in the office and a co-worker didn't want her slice of cake so she gave it to me and thus i had two

fuck yea

Elaine loves cake but is tired of it!

My moment would be if the Lakers win tonights game. I won't be watching it but if they win, YEA!

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Ninja Scooter said:
when you wake up randomly, thinking its time to get ready for work, only you look at the clock and its only 3 am. FUCK YEA!
Even better: Wake up, thinknig you may have to go to work. Realize it's tomorrow, not today. Go back to sleep.

FUCK YEA

NGAMER9

Ninja Scooter said:
when you wake up randomly, thinking its time to get ready for work, only you look at the clock and its only 3 am. FUCK YEA!
This, it's the best. Makes my day everytime. :D

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
SteelAttack said:
Taking a shit and finding the paper clean after your first wipe. FUCK YEA!

Are you sure that you actually took a shit? It could have been a false alarm.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I have a Calc test tomorrow that I did not study for, fuck yea!

:(

Socreges

Banned
Woke up on a friend's couch after their fucking hamster had kept me up all night, went to class, had lunch, saw friend, discovered some really shitty news about an exgf, lost a couple games in FIFA 10, had plans for tonight cancelled, now browsing GAF....

So my Fuck Yea moment is this: I returned home to see that my cat has been regularly eating her new moist food after turning down other foods for weeks and quietly losing 1/4 of her body weight.

turnbuckle

I bought this yesterday after 6pm on Amazon, and the expected delivery date was next Tuesday. Amazon sent an email to me this morning saying suuuurprise, it'll be delivered earlier than expected and should now be here tomorrow instead.

FUCK YEA

---

Also, I've put in a 12 hour day at the office but it barely feels like 8. fuck yea

Drahcir

While on gaf during work today, I heard footsteps coming toward my cubicle. I quickly tried to close the tab but my computer lagged. Just when a co-worker reached my cubicle, the tab closed.

Fuck yea.

Alucard

Banned
I picked up a gift for my sister's birthday and for a friend of mine in the same store, and off the same shelf. Two birds with one stone.

Fuck yeah.

Cynaith

Decided to get a bottle of rum along with the rest of my shopping. The tired girl at the checkout cut the security tag off the rum, but must have forgot to scan the bottle. I got the rum for free!

Fuck yea

A girl didn't call me back earlier this week, turns out it was because her equally hot friend wanted a shot. She just called. Fuck yea.

Toby

Women in the other class head to the lavatory quite often.
I get to sit in my class and stare at some nice asses as they walk down the hall.

bolbronx

Found out i have money in the bank today, even though i thought i was broke this month. What am i going to buy to destroy this?

Hell & Fuck yeah!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Burger said:
I thought today was Thursday. It's Friday.

Fuck yeah.
What kind of trickery is this?

Also:
Fuck_Yea.PNG

Instro

I tripped and was going to faceplant into the side of my coffee table. Caught myself inches before it happened.

Fuck yea.

Ialokin

I blacked out from drinking last night and when I woke up I had no idea how I got home or where my pants (along with my wallet and phone) were. I looked all through my house multiple times and talked to my friends whose house I was at. They found my shirt and shoes, but my pants were still missing. Eventually I found them in the corner of my garage (wtf?). I'm pretty sure I said "fuck yeah" when I spotted them.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
I'm spending the week in London for work. Was on Facebook and noticed a friend who I know from Los Angeles also happens to be in London at the same time. I called him today and he's hanging out with the Black Eyed Peas on tour, because he is friends with them. He invited me to see their show and party with them. Doing that tomorrow night when I'm done with work. Fuck yeah! Thanks, Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom