• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borecast 48: Metro 2033, Minecraft, Recettear, Disciples III, Deathspank, Trinity U.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/borecast/Borecast48.mp3

Robert returns for another All-Playlist episode. Games discussed include Metro 2033, Necrovision and the Necrovision: Lost Company expansion, Minecraft, Recettear, Trinity Universe, Disciples III, Deathspank, Clive Barker's Jericho (listen for how you can win a copy!)

Volcynika

Not sure if I'll hear lots of favorable or the opposite opinions on Trinity Universe :lol

If I remember to, I'll listen to it this weekend sometime.

Drinky Crow said:
for once, it WASN'T me

i was the one who played trinity universe :cry

trinity-universe-4.jpg

Jesus Christ, you weren't kidding

Due to scheduling conflicts we will be on hiatus for the next two weeks. I've received everyone's contest entries, and the winner (?) will be announced on the next recorded show. We'll have an extra-length episode to a) make up for any listener disappointment, or b) extract revenge for any detractor celebration. Summer sucks, my work shirt is like a salt lick.

Yoritomo

Metro 2033 is really pretty, but they've decided to add "weight" to the characters actions. The mouse might be responsive and you might shoot where the reticule is but that doesn't mean the character's gun isn't pointing at a damned wall when the firing animation happens.

Top Bottom