• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

British vigilantes leave dictionary at home, make paediatricians life hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/vigilante-mob-attacks-home-of-paediatrician-710864.html

Vigilantes have forced a doctor from her home after daubing her walls with anti-paedophile graffiti.

Vigilantes have forced a doctor from her home after daubing her walls with anti-paedophile graffiti.

Yvette Cloete, who works at Royal Gwent Hospital, Newport, found her home daubed with the word "Paedo". Police said they believe vigilantes confused the words paediatrician and paedophile.

A spokesman said: "There is nothing to justify what was written on the walls and door of Dr Cloete's home. These people should think long and hard about what they have done to a member of the community who has devoted her life to helping children."

Dr Cloete confirmed she had left because of the attack last weekend. "For the time being I have moved out... We removed the graffiti within hours but what happened was a terrible thing and it has been extremely distressing."

A Royal Gwent Hospital spokesman said: "This... has been a pointless and distressing event for Dr Cloete. She is a valued and respected member of the paediatric team, where she has worked for the last two and a half years."

zoku88

I agree with that last quote in the article. So dumb...

EDIT: By last quote in the article, I meant the OP.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
You can't be too careful. She could have been a pedo.

You all could be.

In fact... YOU ALL ARE.

EVERYONE IS. OH MY GOD.

Kurtofan

Oh yeah that kind of stuff already happened with child psychiatrists(pédopsychiatre in French)...
People really are dumb...
Edit:it's old huh?
Then it's probably the same story.

Mudkips

Banned
funkmastergeneral said:
I thought this story sounded familiar, it's from 2000

And it's not even an epic bump where it turns out where she was a pædo.
Which would be shitty, but still epic enough (a 10-year vindication bump) to dethrone the MK vs DC bump.

I hate æ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom