• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Duff: Is Israel running the Taliban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapages

I am not a person who keeps on blaming Israel for anything bad that is happening to the Muslim world... But this is definitely interesting coming from Marine veteran from the Vietnam War.

Disclaimer: I do not know the reputation of Gordon Duff nor Veteran Today... So please, I am just a messenger who is bringing the news that I found it to be an interesting read. Nothing more or less than just that. :|

TODAY’S SUICIDE BOMBING IN QUETTA, PAKISTAN LEAVES A TRAIL TO TEL AVIV

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

Quetta, Baluchistan, September 3, 2003 (Veterans Today) Today, 43 Pakistanis were killed in a terror attack, killed for supporting Palestinians in Gaza. The signs had been there, the Wikileaks attempt to put responsibility for the Taliban on Veterans Today editor General Hamid Gul. This was debunked in a heartbeat. This attack was vicious and clearly the work of Israel. This was a terror attack meant as a message to the people of the world telling them that if they rally in support of those imprisoned in Gaza, they will be murdered.

Is it a gift for the Jewish people of Israel, another revenge attack, seemingly in response to the shooting of 4 Israeli Jews in Hebron, an attack curiously timed to disrupt peace talks between Jewish and Muslim Palestinians in Washington?

This is far from the first time Israel has been caught. The PKK, the Kurdish terrorist group, communists, who have been attacking Turkey from their mountain “caves” in Iraq for over 40 years have long been trained, funded and even recruited by Israel’s Mossad. Now the partnership between India and Israel, helped along, not only by the CIA, the Kazrai brothers “corporation” and MI -6 is becoming difficult to ignore.

With continual terror attacks a daily part of life in Pakistan, several in Lahore this week, there is no ignoring the real culprits. Nearly every contracting firm the United States uses in, not only Afghanistan but Pakistan as well, is filled to the brim with Israeli operatives. Working with them is the massive CIA assisted drug cartel and its worldwide network of private airlines for shipping heroin and cash and a dozen nations that take part.

All of this is only window dressing for the real show. In 2003, Israel got America to destroy Iraq, well, and itself also. Iraq was suicide for America. It wasn’t until 2007 that America had discovered its own corpse.

The war in Afghanistan is destroying, not only that country but Pakistan as well. Israel will not allow an Islamic nuclear power to threaten their control over Asia. The real target has always been control of the Suez Canal and the real prize, India. What appears to America to be an economic powerhouse is a deeply divided and trouble nation beset by enemies and ready to be turned into a surrogate military power and then stripped to the bones.

This is what happened to the United States.

Pakistan is important. For years, the “CIA” and other intelligence organizations have been in Baluchistan sneaking in and out of Iran blowing things up. How much of that is CIA and how much is Mossad, nobody knows for sure. This is another terrorist organization, called the “Jundallah.” Like the PKK in Turkey and the Tehrik-i-Taliban, the terrorist group making life in Pakistan a living hell, the Jundallah get all the money, weapons, training, transportation and maybe more, much more, they need to fight covert wars against the targets of Tel Aviv.

Baluchistan also has several small airports where heroin can be loaded and flown out. American contracting firms control those facilities and have for years. Narcotics are delivered there from Afghanistan and leave on aircraft meant to supply America’s “black ops” against, well, whoever it is that Israel is angry at.

For Americans, the real question, if Israel is funding terrorist organizations attacking, not only Iran but America’s NATO partner Turkey and longtime ally Pakistan, facts long in evidence everywhere but in the American press, are there also terrorist attacks against American forces and America itself being planned? Have any been carried out and if so, how many?

Does Israel gain when America marches to war against her perceived enemies? Is it a long declared policy to do anything necessary, not actually to enhance Israel’s survival, never really in question at all, not really ever actually, but their dominance?

What was obvious today is that the terror attack in Pakistan had nothing to do with Taliban of any kind. It had only one goal, to punish the people of Pakistan, ethnic Pushtu’s, not the ruling Punjabi’s, for supporting the Palestinian cause and supporting a two-state solution during the current peace initiative sponsored by President Obama. We know Israel goes after anyone who stands up for Palestine but killing dozens of civilians at a rally in Quetta, Baluchistan is an escalation, even for Israel.

No, this isn’t an escalation in violence, it isn’t even close to the biggest body count Israel has run up.

Perhaps the worst part of it is that nobody will say a word about this. Pakistan is broke, even by American standards. They survive off American foreign aid, money they continue to receive as long as they never say a word about Israel of publicly attribute the wave of terrorism they have been subjected to where the real blame belongs. I have seen the head of Pakistan’s intelligence agency, the current Director General of the ISI, hint at Osama bin Laden being dead. I have interviewed him about it personally.

I was sworn to keep the discussion private and confidential. I will keep my word.

Pakistan is being held hostage. Mrs. Clinton continually chastises them about failing to find long dead Osama bin Laden, the imaginary planner of 9/11. Former ISI Director General Hamid Gul, now retired and known for his outspoken honesty, places the blame for 9/11 exactly where it belongs, where he placed on the day it happened. With the Israeli lobby in control of Washington and Washington’s money in control of Pakistan, this won’t be the last terror attack.

The next time anyone anywhere tries to aid Palestinians or to get the truth about Israel’s apartheid policies and ethnic cleansing past the corporte controlled press, expect another suicide bombing. Look at the way the press handled Israeli murder and piracy with the Freedom Flotilla? Less than 5% of Americans know that Israel was caught back in 1967 knowingly attacking an American ship, the USS Liberty. It wasn’t the first Israeli terror attack on Americans and there have been dozens since. You will never read a word about them.

With another 9/11 anniversary coming up, Palestine peace talks going on and Israel doing everthing in its power to force America to attack Iran, security forces throughout the United States are on high alert for Islamic terrorists.

Everyone ‘in the know” understand that the warning is really for Israeli terrorists. Will the United States Air Force be there if needed, unlike during 9/11? Will terrorists all show up with fresh student visas courtesty of the State Department like during 9/11?

Are we past the time when America is willing to look the other way when a thousand strange coincidences bring about that “perfect storm,” exactly when and where needed, a “storm” to eclipse 9/11 in horror, enough to send a war weary people, long lied to, no longer trusting their government, down the road to war for Israel again?

Four dead Israelis in Hebron was a clue. The 43 dead in Quetta is another. The imaginary Amsterdam hijackers were meant to be one also. More will come with each day, more clues, more planted news stories, more staging, more preparing the minds to expect what so many of us know is coming.

Who do you think recruits terror cells? Who has been doing it forever? Who can travel freely, use passports of any nation and has endless money? You think there really is an Al Qaeda?

Why does everything Al Quade do only help Israel?

Is Al Qaeda another Mossad front?

Source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/03/gordon-duff-is-israel-running-the-taliban/ [/quote]

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Why did I click on a Zapages middle east thread with a crazy title?

I really can only blame myself.

Uncledick

Banned
goddamn, the jews are busy. Assassinations, starting wars, running hollywood and america. Now we find out that they're behind the taliban!

Gallbaro

Banned
5me7u1.png

oh...

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
water_wendi said:
Thats one way to mess with recruiting :lol Spread the belief that Al Qaeda is a Zionist tool.

Genius. "All terrorists are Zionists" - Islamic terrorism drops to an all time low. Don't know who would have enough cred in the extremist world to pull that line off though.

Gaborn

Salazar said:
:lol

Just watch the major news outlets ignore this story.

Or this OTHER fine story by Mr. Duff: GORDON DUFF: CLEANSING HISTORY OF THE HITLER-ZIONIST NEXUS

edit: Excerpt:
Hitler, always funded quite mysteriously. His German backers were penniless but Hitler was always drowning in resources, private lanes, luxurious accomodations and anything else he needed. That Hitler had a long and well established partnership with Zionists for a final solution to the Jewish problem in Europe is part of a secret history that exists but is feared as it seemingly cannot coexist with conventional views of the Holocaust. Could Zionists push Hitler to resettle European Jews to Palestine and yet have the process, by 1945 turn into something unforeseen, something horrific?

Zionist policies in Germany required that Jews be forced to resettle in Palestine. Zionists shared their hatred of the British with the Nazis. Thus, a highly organized Jewish terrorist organization could totally undermining British control of that region, once enough “settlers” were in place. Zionist leaders agreed with Hitler, not only in his policy toward the Jews but in his other theories as well, including and especially his plans for a totalitarian state and world conquest.

SERIOUSLY? No, really, SERIOUSLY?

Zapages

I don't know why you guys hate me or something. I mean just found this to be an interesting news... Regardless of all this, it is not too hard to believe US/UK/Israel wanting to destabilize Iran through third parties. While Iran does it more openly via Hezbollah...

loosus said:

His profile:
Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic officer of UN humanitarian groups. Gordon Duff's articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. He is a regularly on radio and tv.

Branduil

Gaborn said:
No, Italians didn’t start organized crime but partnered with Jewish crime organizations long in existence as “junior brothers.” Is Osama bin Laden a terrorist mastermind running the world from a cave in Pakistan or is he a long dead former CIA asset and Al Qaeda a dream created by military and intelligence groups?

Israel was meant to be what it is today, violent, sociopathic, expansionist, but not allied to America but rather Nazi Germany. Zionism was a component of Nazism, not its antithesis.

Does Hollywood continually rail about the Holocaust and the evils of Islam because it hides a massive conspiracy to create a world where Zionism and Nazism stood hand in hand?

Zapages

OuterWorldVoice said:
Holy shit zap ages. This is right up there with the kids killing the alien.

That was mistake of a thread. :|

Also I am not agreeing with this guy... I just found it interesting. Just interesting nothing more or less. I did not read any of his other news stories either.

Gaborn

Zapages said:

Also I am not agreeing with this guy... I just found it interesting. Just interesting nothing more or less. I did not read any of his other news stories either.

Out of curiosity how did you come across his fantas- I mean, his story?

Celsior

Salazar said:
Any other Jewish Gaffers not get the memo ?
Yeah, thought we were just running test procedures on the Obama robot before the world taking over plot reaches step 23. This could be the super secret Jewish organization though.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Zapages said:

Dude, you just posted an insane conspiracy theory from a crazy anti-Semitic person under the guise that him being a marine in Vietnam gives him credibility.

The crazy crack addict that lives in the woods near my condo is probably a Vietnam vet too.

This thread was also a mistake.

Dude Abides

Banned
I don't think so. Between running international finance, the United States government, and the Bilderberg group, they probably don't have time to run the Taliban as well.

Zapages said:
I saw it posted on Pakistani forum that I visit from time to time.
Well, that's probably a fount of unbiased information, so no worries on the source....

seriously, wtf man. Did you actually read this drivel?

Zapages

StoOgE said:
Dude, you just posted an insane conspiracy theory from a crazy anti-Semitic person under the guise that him being a marine in Vietnam gives him credibility.

The crazy crack addict that lives in the woods near my condo is probably a Vietnam vet too.

This thread was also a mistake.

As I said before. I did not even read any of his other "news" articles... I was looking at it more along the lines of US/UK/Israel wanting to destabilize Iran through third parties. While Iran does it more openly via Hezbollah... That is all.

Why do I always get the feeling that you guys on witchhunt every time I make somewhat controversial topic. :| Jeez. >_>

Zapages said:
As I said before. I did not even read any of his other "news" articles... I was looking at it more along the lines of US/UK/Israel wanting to destabilize Iran through third parties. While Iran does it more openly via Hezbollah... That is all.

Why do I always get the feeling that you guys on witchhunt every time I make somewhat controversial topic. :| Jeez. >_>
Pointing out asinine stupidity isn't a witchhunt, and being called out for believing nonsense doth not make you a victim, sorry.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This article is so poorly written it hurts my head.

Makes me think it's not even written by an American at all.

Zapages: You get this because you post nonsense stories. Like the tiny alien in Pakistan. It's like you find life so boring you have to believe all these crazy stories.

xbhaskarx

And why would ultra-fundamentalist Islamist terrorists who kill women for going to school and behead westerners of all religions on video allow themselves to be run by Jews?

Zapages said:
I am not a person who keeps on blaming Israel for anything bad that is happening to the Muslim world... But this is definitely interesting coming from Marine veteran from the Vietnam War.

:lol :lol :lol
Right, you don't blame Israel for everything because some of the blame belongs to the United States, India, UK, etc.

Zapages said:
I am just a messenger who is bringing the news that I found it to be an interesting read. Nothing more or less than just that. :|

What bullshit. Obviously you find your ridiculous conspiracy theories somewhere, which means you are searching out this garbage, and most likely believe most of it. But nice try pretending like you're posting it for informational purposes only.
You also appear to have no idea what "news" is...

Gaborn

Ether_Snake said:
This article is so poorly written it hurts my head.

Makes me think it's not even written by an American at all.

Zapages: You get this because you post nonsense stories. Like the tiny alien in Pakistan. It's like you find life so boring you have to believe all these crazy stories.

In fairness I've been known to post crazy stories too.
Of course they're generally from reliable news sources :lol

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Celsior said:
Yeah, thought we were just running test procedures on the Obama robot before the world taking over plot reaches step 23. This could be the super secret Jewish organization though.
Hey, quiet, that info isn't supposed to be public yet.

Zapages

xbhaskarx said:
And why would ultra-fundamentalist Islamist terrorists who kill women for going to school and behead westerners of all religions on video allow themselves to be run by Jews?

:lol :lol :lol
Right, you don't blame Israel for everything because some of the blame belongs to the United States, India, UK, etc.

What bullshit. Obviously you find your ridiculous conspiracy theories somewhere, which means you are searching out this garbage, and most likely believe most of it. But nice try pretending like you're posting it for informational purposes only.
You also appear to have no idea what "news" is...

First of all: TTP is different Taliban of Afghanistan. TTP are bunch gangsters according to my neighbor who were from the region where they had TTP killing innocent women and children due to getting the highest pay. But I digress, that is not subject at hand.

As I said before I don't believe this guy... I was just posting as information... Not as real news. I should have put quotes like "news" when posting...

PS: I don't search for this type of stuff... I find it on a Pakistani/Indian/Kashmir/Chinese/Turkish/ forums that I have visited.

xbhaskarx

Zapages said:
I saw it posted on Pakistani forum that I visit from time to time.

If the shit you post here is representative of what is posted on Pakistani forums, no wonder Pakistan is so fucked.

Zapages said:

Here comes the persecution complex. :lol
To answer your question, most of us are paid by either the CIA or Mossad to keep Pakistanis/Muslims like you down, and to prevent the truth from getting out.

That marine took a few too many blows to the head.

Look, the Mossad pulls some tricky stuff . . . but creating Taliban is too big for them and against their own interest.

xbhaskarx

Zapages said:
PS: I don't search for this type of stuff... I find it on a Pakistani/Indian/Kashmir/Chinese/Turkish/ forums that I have visited.

Two suggestions:

1. Stop visiting such awful forums.

2. If you continue to read them, stop polluting GAF with the bullshit that you read there.

Gaborn

speculawyer said:

Look, the Mossad pulls some tricky stuff . . . but creating Taliban is too big for them and against their own interest.

But... but... the Zionists managed to work with Hitler! Clearly controlling the Taliban is within the Great Zionist Conspiracy

Salazar

speculawyer said:

Uncovered and looted a trove of diabolically high-powered weed. Shipped it back to wherever he lives (in a bunker, no doubt) and has spent decades determinedly smoking it.

Zapages said:
Because you post some blatantly crazy-ass shit.

Go ahead and post it, it is interesting. But also read our dismissals as well.

If you want to blame the Taliban on someone, blame the USA and Saudi Arabian for funding the jihadists when the USSR invaded. That is true.

xbhaskarx

Gaborn said:
But... but... the Zionists managed to work with Hitler! Clearly controlling the Taliban is within the Great Zionist Conspiracy

Don't forget about when they told hundreds of Jewish workers not to go in to work at the World Trade Center on 9/11, or the time they faked the holocaust to get international sympathy and their own nation state.

Gaborn

xbhaskarx said:
Don't forget about when they told hundreds of Jewish workers not to go in to work at the World Trade Center on 9/11, or the time they faked the holocaust to get international sympathy and their own nation state.

:lol :lol :lol Yup. Amazing all the stuff ~13 million people can do.

legend166

The Jews working with the Nazi's is certainly something I haven't heard before.

They sure took the long way around to build that relationship, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom