• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asian men who wants to date a white woman needs to make $247k more than a white men

Status
Not open for further replies.

delirium

y3tVP.png
V6LGg.png
sGjht.png

In addition, white women prefer to date within the same race more than any other group.
Ueqh1.png

Source: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.125.8773&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Asian men who WANT to date white women NEED to make...

My god man!

Anyways, it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall about the greenbacks you say....

SimleuqiR

Asian girls are hot too...I would save the 247K for myself.

77K more to date a white woman for a Hispanic man? Pfff!

That's ok. No need to date...just fuck'em and leave them.

Edit:

This whole Hispanic thing...You do know Hispanics have Blacks and Whites too?

Not sure how Hispanic became a "race".

If I'm reading that table right as a black man, I need no additional income to snag an Asian woman...

airplane1.jpg

... but some traditional Asian families don't like black men...

lighting-plane.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Woman don't need a job to date whoever they want. *shock and awe*

This thing ignores attraction period.

Also the last girl that came unto me was black and I'm hispanic so there goes your whole I need to make 184,000 to date a black women. *hmph* :[

What a load of utter bullshit :lol

..wait, Asian women actively wish to date me? clearly the most accurate study into social science ever carried out.

delirium

According to this, a white man that's a 1, would require less money to date a white woman than an Asian man who is a 10.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
These numbers look unrealistic and what's the deal with asian men and hispanic women? Are they saying that the men are willing to cover 43k of debt?

Guevara

delirium said:
According to this, a white man that's a 1, would require less money to date a white woman than an Asian man who is a 10.

I don't really have any trouble believing this.

Even the most attractive Asian man might be "un-datable" for the average white woman.

SapientWolf said:
These numbers look unrealistic and what's the deal with asian men and hispanic women? Are they saying that the men are willing to cover 43k of debt?
It's saying that Asian men are willing to cover $500 of debt per year. 42.5k - 43k = -500.

Future

Chart also says a white man must make 220k more to date a black woman. Chart is accurate then, no possible way to dispute.

Need a "mad game" chart though, and a percent intoxicated chart ad well

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm an asian man married to a white woman and she has way more income than I do :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom