• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2011 Press Event Schedule + Live Stream Details

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Just got this in my inbox:

3:30-5pm: Pre-show reception with world renowned DJs and LAs best food trucks including Empanadarama,Yappy Dog, Cheeseball Wagon, Komodo and more.
5-6:30pm: Press Conference
6:30-8pm: Enjoy hands on time with almost all of the press conference content on over 120 PS3 and NGP kiosks. Arcade to include special appearances and musical talent.
8-9:30pm: Special performance

If you can't make it to E3, PlayStation is bringing E3 to you like never before. View a live stream of the Press Conference on PlayStation blog through your choice of 4 video feeds that you control with the ability to deep dive on information topics. In addition, be sure to stay connected with the latest PlayStation Blog Live Reports from the show floor on the hour every hour and view live feeds from streaming cameras located throughout our booth.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Kagari said:

3:30-5pm: Pre-show reception with world renowned DJs and LAs best food trucks including Empanadarama,Yappy Dog, Cheeseball Wagon, Komodo and more.
6:30-8pm: Enjoy hands on time with almost all of the press conference content on over 120 PS3 and NGP kiosks. Arcade to include special appearances and musical talent.
Empanadarama? MEGATON!

For those wondering at home this is an empanada:
empanadas_lg.jpg

SamBishop

Banned
Kagari said:

You'd BETTER be there.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
If you can't make it to E3, PlayStation is bringing E3 to you like never before. View a live stream of the Press Conference on PlayStation blog through your choice of 4 video feeds that you control with the ability to deep dive on information topics. In addition, be sure to stay connected with the latest PlayStation Blog Live Reports from the show floor on the hour every hour and view live feeds from streaming cameras located throughout our booth.

Added to OP.

I don't intend for this to be a PSN joke, but will they be releasing any content around this time? same goes for Microsoft. I want a surprise Twisted Metal demo or something.

antonz

Hmm only an hour and a half conference for whats supposed to be a big blowout E3.
Did they read gaf about pacing I wonder

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
antonz said:
Hmm only an hour and a half conference for whats supposed to be a big blowout E3.

Same amount of time as last year I think.

antonz

Kagari said:
Same amount of time as last year I think.
Went nearly 2 hours last year not that its a bad thing. If they did solve pacing issues and such they can have a kickass hour and a half.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Pretty crazy that were near E3 and Asia is still PSNless and the world still PSN Storeless.

The english language sucks not my fault.

lol, Sony just can't win. They announce a 90 minute press conference and it's too short. They have a two hour press conference and it's too long. Whatevs....

I really like the Playstation Blog coverage. I'll be hitting that up when it's on.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
antonz said:
Went nearly 2 hours last year not that its a bad thing. If they did solve pacing issues and such they can have a kickass hour and a half.

They could have saved so much time last year without the 3D crap, the Tiger Woods demo, and some of the PSP marketing stuff.

GeoramA

antonz said:
Last years presser was 2 hours and it had a lot of fluff like the KB Speech, Tiger Woods demo, sales graphs, and like 5 long montages.

90 minutes is a lot of time if they cut back on shit nobody cares about.

^beaten by OP

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
duffyside said:
2 hours last year. Hoping this is them cutting out the Coca Cola/Subway marketing, silly graph presentations, and 6 too many montages.
Did that coca cola thing ever happen? I don't ever remember seeing anything like that.

Also, if there's not a Sweet Tooth truck parked out with all the other trucks then Sony failed hard.

Cool if it works and if it's available in HD, if not I'll just stick with gametrailers. Worked absolutely awesome last year.

Zoibie

Sounds good to me, it'll be late here but hell, I'm going to be staying up and watching those post-conference streams.

Fersis

E3 should be cancelled. Theres nothing for me.

Well the hacking talk should be fun.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Kung Fu Grip said:
Last year was two hours. And this year is suppose to show all NGP stuff.

Makes no sense.
Move took up what seemed like an eternity. So I think all that might be dropped. :D

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Kung Fu Grip said:
Last year was two hours. And this year is suppose to show all NGP stuff.

Makes no sense.

Again, hoping for less bullshit. Less montages, less 3D, less marketing fluff, sales figures, etc.

RavenFox

Banned
Woah has the blog ever down this before? Very awesome of Sony. Can't wait.
Wario64 said:
Anyone want to bet anonymous shuts down PS Blog and deprives us of E3 streams?
Damn you Wario for giving them ideas

Top Bottom