• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS (2, 3 and PW) and ZoE Collection announced for PS3 and 360 - TRIOLOGY LIVES

SuN6l.png

MR8pm.png

Mega64 skit (English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q72aSKBt6w

Mega64 skit (Japanese)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxsjE5bCdvA

I REALLY want to trust Kojima not to fuck this up.

If he changes anything about 2 and 3, seriously...

I want to play them again in their original vision, but looking prettier. If any of the bullshit that ruined 4 makes its way in :(

I haven't played Peace Walker so that's a nice bonus.

Cerberus

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1172179p1.html

It's a very good day to be a Konami fan. Today as part of its pre-E3 conference, Konami announced the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and the Zone of the Enders HD Collection.

The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will contain Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. The Zone of the Enders HD Collection will pack Zone of Enders and Zone of the Enders 2. Both collections have been optimized and rebuilt for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with new user interfaces for the HD resolutions, redrawn art, brand new Trophies/Achievements, right analog stick and rumble support, and improved audio.

Metal Gear overlord Hideo Kojima pointed out that while Peace Walker is part of the Metal Gear Solid HD collection, it is not part of the PSP Remaster series.

Another feature both collections support is Kojima's new "lifestyle" called "Transfarring." That is not a typo -- Transfarring. Using this system, PlayStation players can have one save that works with PS3 and PSP copies of certain games. Konami announced Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker as the first (and so far only) Transfarring capable title. Start your Peace Walker game on the PS3, copy the save to the PSP, play on the go, and then copy it back to the PS3 to pick up where you left off.

No word was given as to what would happen if you earned a Trophy while using the PSP (a system which doesn't support Trophies). Also, the Zone of the Enders HD Collection is said to support Transfarring, but no PSP versions of these games were announced. Kojima said that he was looking to bring Tranfarring to the NGP, so perhaps that is where we'll see the ZOE plan come together.

The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will be available this November, while the Zone of the Enders HD Collection will be coming in 2012.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
After all this waiting we only get a ZOE collection?! Half of that collection isn't even worth playing!

Disappointment.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

kylej

Banned
METAL GEAR SOLID 3 ON CURRENT CONSOLES HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking forward to playing MGS 3 again. Best MGS imo.

The Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will contain Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. The Zone of the Enders HD Collection will pack Zone of Enders and Zone of the Enders 2. Both collections have been optimized and rebuilt for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with new user interfaces for the HD resolutions, redrawn art, brand new Trophies/Achievements, right analog stick and rumble support, and improved audio.

YaarssssS!!

ultron87

If you all don't fucking buy the ZOE Collection I will murder you. I'm convinced it's our only chance of getting ZOE3.

Top Bottom