• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LIVE Activity for week of June 13th – Now includes Windows Phone 7 Games

kuYuri

http://majornelson.com/2011/06/22/l...-june-13thnow-includes-windows-phone-7-games/

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops
2. Modern Warfare 2
3. Halo: Reach
4. FIFA Soccer 11
5. NBA 2K11
6. GTA IV
7. Battlefield: Bad Co. 2
8. Halo 3
9. Call of Duty 4
10. Gears of War 2
11. Call of Duty: WaW
12. Red Dead Redemption
13. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
14. L.A. Noire
15. Forza Motorsport 3
16. NHL 11
17. Homefront – Multiplayer Demo
18. Fallout: New Vegas
19. Mortal Kombat
20. Duke Nukem Forever

Top Arcade Titles (Full Versions purchased)

1. Magic: The Gathering — Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
2. Dungeons & Dragon Daggerdale
3. Pinball FX2
4. Castle Crashers
5. Full House Poker
6. Trials HD
7. Game Room
8. Portal: Still Alive
9. Outland
10. Battlefield 1943
11. Plants vs. Zombies
12. UNO
13. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels
14. DEAD RISING 2: CASE WEST
15. Duke Nukem 3D
16. Torchlight
17. Peggle
18. Deadliest Warrior
19. Toy Soldiers
20. Battle: Los Angeles

The above arcade list is based on full versions purchased.

Top Indie Games (Full Versions purchased)

1. FortressCraft Chapter 1
2. The Impossible Game
3. Avatar Legends
4. Toy Stunt Bike
5. Avatar Paintball
6. Miner Dig Deep
7. I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1
8. Pixelbit Helicopter Challenge
9. Techno Kitten Adventure!
10. Avatar Laser Wars
11. Bird Assassin
12. Avatar Karting
13. Prank Call
14. Nuclear Wasteland
15. Voice Changer 360
16. Trigger Finger
17. Zombie Estate
18. Avatar Fighter
19. Avatar Drop
20. Ricochet Assassin Lost Levels

The above arcade list is based on full versions purchased.

Games for Windows Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)

1. GTA IV
2. F1 2010
3. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
4. DiRT 3
5. Street Fighter IV
6. Resident Evil 5
7. Fable III
8. Fallout 3
9. Dead Rising 2
10. Bioshock 2
11. Colin McRae : Dirt 2
12. Halo 2
13. Red Faction Guerrilla
14. Batman: Arkham Asylum
15. Bulletstorm
16. Gears of War
17. Section 8: Prejudice
18. Operation Flashpoint Red River
19. Lost Planet 2
20. Tinker

Windows Phone 7 Top LIVE Titles (Full Versions purchased)

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I
2. Doodle Jump
3. geoDefense
4. Hydro Thunder GO!
5. Rise of Glory
6. Need for Speed Undercover
7. Fruit Ninja
8. Pac-Man CE Deluxe
9. Full House Poker
10. Monopoly Classic
11. Bejeweled LIVE
12. Assassin’s Creed – Altairs chronicles hd
13. The Sims 3
14. The Harvest
15. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
16. Fable: Coin Golf
17. Harbor Master
18. Tetris
19. Enigmo
20. Ilomilo

These lists are based on global unique users connected to Xbox Live or in the case of Arcade and Indie Games, full versions purchased during the week.

Strider2K99 said:
Windows Phone 7 Top LIVE Titles (Full Versions purchased)

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I
2. Doodle Jump
3. geoDefense
4. Hydro Thunder GO!
5. Rise of Glory
6. Need for Speed Undercover
7. Fruit Ninja
8. Pac-Man CE Deluxe
9. Full House Poker
10. Monopoly Classic
11. Bejeweled LIVE
12. Assassin’s Creed – Altairs chronicles hd
13. The Sims 3
14. The Harvest
15. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
16. Fable: Coin Golf
17. Harbor Master
18. Tetris
19. Enigmo
20. Ilomilo

ilomilo being buried at the bottom of that sea of bullshit* is almost offensive.

* Fruit Ninja and Pac-Man excluded

UberTag

Phonomezer said:
ilomilo being buried at the bottom of that sea of bullshit* is almost offensive.

To be fair, it's been on the WP7 Marketplace since practically launch and was given out free to folks on AT&T.

elrechazao said:
Game room???
Clearly there's a market for badly emulated Atari 2600 & Colecovision games. Who knew?

RBH

elrechazao said:
Game room???
1621164-jeff_dancecentral_large.jpg

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
SapientWolf said:
MK has more legs than any retail fighter I've seen on the platform.
Yeah it's lived about like... maybe a month and a half longer (or more) than any other fighter I've seen.

Kusagari

Mortal Kombat still being on there is a sign of the fact it actually has legs. Every other fighter makes the NPD one month and then disappears off the face of the Earth. MK actually stuck around.

Rlan

Seems I was very wrong about D&D Daggerdale. That thing is selling a bunch, despite being buggy and terrible.

Horns

GTA IV has only once fallen from the top 10, otherwise it's been near where it is now. That's pretty amazing considering it's 3+ years old.

I'm surprised The Adventures of Shuggy didn't even crack the Top 20 Live Arcade titles. That really sucks. It's a fairly decent game, too. Guess I'm not too surprised as the leaderboards seem pretty easy to rank highly on so there didn't seem to be a ton of people playing.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
The Faceless Master said:
still hanging in there!

seriously, they could have made a nice chunk of change on a map pack.
They moved the staff that was on 1943 to work on Medal of Honor's multiplayer.

Anno

Has anyone seen any actual numbers on how WP7 games are selling? I'm surprised to see Sonic as #1 in total downloads over a number of popular titles that are a third the price.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Anno said:
Has anyone seen any actual numbers on how WP7 games are selling? I'm surprised to see Sonic as #1 in total downloads over a number of popular titles that are a third the price.

It also came out last week. I promise you next weeks 1. WP7 title will be Plants Vs. Zombies, because it came out this week.

And from what I've gathered from the thread in OT, I'm not sure about games, but in general developers seem to be pleased with the platform, especially given its still small userbase.

bj00rn_

Banned
Ah, so there's still people on Halo 3 MP.. Well I guess I need to start playing that again. Even though I've played a lot of Reach I never really had as much fun as I had with Halo 3 MP.

jambo

Square Triangle said:
Ah, I don't check out this thread every week so I never knew it was so high.

It's one of the most unique, fun and crazy multiplayer games on the gen. Love it.

Hey You

Thermite said:
Holy shit, nice..I had no idea that many people still played Halo 3 MP. IIRC, that doesn't include guests either, right? It's just unique users?
Right. Only people with actual Accounts.

OldJadedGamer said:
Also, ODST players are considered Halo 3.
You mean the numbers on Bungie.net? Yeah, I believe your correct.

Danny 117

There's usually around 20k people online in Halo 3. It shouldn't be hard to find a game at all.
On topic: Duke Nukem Forever at #20? Ouch.

Edit: Sorry searched and went through 4 or 5 pages, must have missed it.

Suprised Duke Nukem made it onto the list, must have sold alright. Good to see NBA 2K11 Stay in the top 5, Sports game of the generation, also good to see New Vegas hold in the top 20. Also pretty funny the Homefront Demo is in the top 20 but not the game itself.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
It's Duke, of course it sold 'alright'.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My condolences to all the poor WP7 users that accidentally downloaded Sonic 4: EP1. whether your phones froze whilst in the game which ended up increasing the global game activity or not, I feel your pain and just want you all to know it's going to be okay.

ZZMitch

Phonomezer said:

Did you just call geoDefense and Harbor Master bullshit?!

szaromir

Banned
OldJadedGamer said:
Also, ODST players are considered Halo 3.
Nope. If you put the Halo 3 ODST campaign disc, you XBL counts it as H3:ODST. Only the multiplayer disc counts as H3.

Kinda depressing to see ilomilo that low on WP7 list. And Trials HD and Castle Crashers probably won't stop selling until the gen is over (maybe Trials Evolution will cut T:HD legs though). Insanity!

fernoca

ilomilo's position on WP7 is not bad considering it was released last year and even given away for free. Of course, I'd love for it to do better... ;p

As far as Xbox Live, surprised at the jump of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Mortal Kombat still in the Top 20 even after nearly 2 months in the chart. Street Fighter IV was the previous fighter I remember hanging around and it was around a month.

Striker

Halo Reach is hitting 700,000-720,000 daily now, so you can just imagine what both CoD's are doing, although I bet Reach close to being on par with MW2. The guests are probably like Halo 3's where they don't include in the actual player count.

Dabanton

LAMBO said:
GTAIV could have been the online game of this gen if they made a decent lobby.

I love GTAIV but your right the lobby system is terrible. But the game is still mad fun always busy and free roam with custom game types is still awesome. This has been a learning process for R* in regards to online. Some game types are dead because trying to get a full server is almost impossible some gametypes like Race and Deathmatch are always guaranteed to be full in the vanilla game.

They won't make the same mistake with GTAV. The lobby system in RDR was a real marvel getting dropped in the open world made exploring for MP activities fun they will build on top of that idea

Top Bottom