• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little King's Story remake(?) or sequel(?) announced for Vita [Update: Screenshots]

duckroll

The King and the Demon King and the 7 Princesses - New Little King's Story

A major reimagining of the character concepts presented in the original Wii game. The Vita title will feature a romantic gameplay element involving the kind little king Korobo and the spoilt princess Apricot.

cp5e5lsh8hsi5xv8qf2kji5pid.jpg

awoamugm7e5ykmq9mh45r4qovm.jpg

myo19ho218ynwivz2bd977pp7y.jpg

kyubajin

The original was one of the best games I ever played on my Wii, fresh, innovative and charming. It was a shame that it didn't get the credit it rightfully deserved so I'm all for this Vita game :)

Is this just an enhanced port?

I mean, I'm getting it anyway, but the description did not leave me feeling this is either a remake or a sequel.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Wow. Wonder who's doing it now that CING is gone.

Need more deets on who's behind this since CING went under.

Kinda feel like Nintendo may have let the ball drop on this one, the 3DS could really do with an announcement like that

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So is Marvelous making this reimagining without Kimura and the original team?

MYE said:
Didnt the team(s) go tits up?
Not in the way most think, since CiNG was only one part of the team. The director did leave Marvelous to go work for Grasshopper though.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
What great news!
Hope they've got the original leads on board though.
Willy105 said:
That is quite a loss of a good third party franchise, Nintendo.
Hah, like they care.

Willy105 said:
That is quite a loss of a good third party franchise, Nintendo.

What does this have to do with anything?
The game isn't going to explode on the Vita, but it's still nice that it's getting a sequel regardless of what it's on.

Top Bottom