• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360/PS3) $60 + $30 Gaming Coupon @ Kmart (in-store only)

So this is a pretty great deal. Deal is good 10/18 thru 10/22. Limit 1 per SYWR member.

$30 Gaming Coupon valid from 10-23-11 thru 12-3-11

If you are not already one, you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member to take advantage of it. It's FREE to join. Join here (site down again --- keep checking)

gdt5016 said:
For new members, I guess you should sign up, wait a few minutes for the confirmation text, then buy the game.

http://twitter.com/#!/KmartGamer

@KmartGamer said:
And then the big one, $30 gaming coupon with Batman #ArkhamCity during launch week for SYWR members + Free T-Shirt. Blog will be up on Mon."

NOTE: They are no longer doing the free shirt, but instead are adding a + $10 LOTR: War of the North coupon

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is why I cancelled my Amazon preorder. Going to pick it up now. I plan on using the $30 for BF3 next week.

Gravijah

thinking about buying it, getting the credit, selling batman unopened to someone for 50 bucks, and then using the credit on skyrim. hmm.

Owzers

i believe they are no longer offering the free t-shirt, it's now a $30 coupon and an addition $10 off Lord of the Rings War of the North coupon. So two coupons.

sillymonkey321 said:
i believe they are no longer offering the free t-shirt, it's now a $30 coupon and an addition $10 off Lord of the Rings War of the North coupon. So two coupons.

You're right. Reading the CAG thread now. I'll update the OP.

gdt

I just tried to do this, and it didn't work for me. I signed up, but a coupon didn't print. Left the store, got a confirmation text to activate my account. I think my account wasn't active during my purchase. Just checked online, and it's not there either.

I'm going back to return and rebuy.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
gdt5016 said:
I just tried to do this, and it didn't work for me. I signed up, but a coupon didn't print. Left the store, got a confirmation text to activate my account. I think my account wasn't active during my purchase. Just checked online, and it's not there either.

I'm going back to return and rebuy.
I just checked my spam folder and my validation email was forwarded there. You should be good now that you've activated.

bubnbob

Banned
It's actually $45 to $40 depending on what game you bought last week ;)

(I bought Dead Rising last week for $20 using my Gears 3 coupon, which netted me a $15 coupon for Batman)

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL ABOARD THE COUPON TRAIN

gdt

RoboPlato said:
I just checked my spam folder and my validation email was forwarded there. You should be good now that you've activated.

Nope.

I went and returned it, then rebought it. Coupon printed out.

For new members, I guess you should sign up, wait a few minutes for the confirmation text, then buy the game.

Jhoan

I can do without the LOTR: WotN coupon. $30 coupon is good is good enough for me, let alone everyone. I would have preferred the shirt.

Tempting, but DLC means I'll just wait for the GOTY version with all the stickers in a year. I still need to play Asylum anyway.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Well fuck this shit, my Amazon order is probably already home.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Dr Eggman said:
Well fuck this shit, my Amazon order is probably already home.

hahaha

I cancelled my newegg pre-order @ $47 shipped to get the TRU deal now I have to switch plans again! LOL

Triz

I have to drive further to get to the nearest Kmart, but its so worth it. The coupon train really helps this time of year.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I did this today. My plan is to use the total $40 of coupons on LotR, since I love LotR games, at least unless it is universally panned by the time it is released. That'll get me that game for $20, and I believe there is supposed to be another $20 coupon with LotR, which I will save for Skyward Sword, which I can't imagine will be without another coupon deal. My train is pretty much set for now. I would have considered using some to get BF3, but evidently Kmart won't be getting the PC versions, and I feel that the console versions will just be too nerfed to be worthwhile.

quickwhips

Just went to kmart and found out i couldnt use the 30 dollar gift till next week so I couldnt get dead island. I left and went to best buy. Asked them to price match dead island and then asked them if they would give me a gift card for batman ac. They said no but they would give 30 dollars off batman ac. So I got Dead Island and Batman for 75 dollars. I love kmart!

GQman2121

Banned
quickwhips said:
Just went to kmart and found out i couldnt use the 30 dollar gift till next week so I couldnt get dead island. I left and went to best buy. Asked them to price match dead island and then asked them if they would give me a gift card for batman ac. They said no but they would give 30 dollars off batman ac. So I got Dead Island and Batman for 75 dollars. I love kmart!
I'm calling bull shit on that price match. Best Buy changed that policy over a year ago, and even when it was in effect you had to fight them to honor it. It worked for the last Batman game when matching TRU $20 gift card.

Something that BB is doing now is price matching Amazon. All you have to so is bring the item up on your phone, or print out the page, and as long as the item is sold directly from Amazon, they'll match it no questions asked. I just did it for the Batman Year One Blu-ray. $22 in store, $17 on AZ. They matched it and gave me the exclusive Catwomen figure.

I'm on the train headed for this Kmart deal right now.

gdt

MikeE21286 said:
Got myself on the coupon train now.

Hoping for some great coupon deals on UC3 and MW3 coming up

I think I'm gonna get a boner when UC3 rings up for $30 plus tax.

This is a darn good deal if you buy a new release with the credit. odds are, you will get a 20 dollar game credit with the next game purchase. It just keeps on giving!

the chris

Snagged this yesterday, the clerk told me that they had people waiting since 8 o' clock that morning to buy the game. By the time I had gotten there yesterday at 11:30 they had sold half of their stock on the PS3 version of the game. I'm already planning to use the coupon towards Uncharted 3 and I'm pretty sure that is going to come with another $20 gaming coupon.

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
This is a darn good deal if you buy a new release with the credit. odds are, you will get a 20 dollar game credit with the next game purchase. It just keeps on giving!

Oh yeah, I"m already planning out all my future "train" purchases

Picked this up yesterday. I convinced the dude who rang me up (he had never heard of the game) to get it too.

gdt5016 said:
I think I'm gonna get a boner when UC3 rings up for $30 plus tax.

Same here, but for Skyrim instead. :)

Drek

grap3fruitman said:
Absolutely. We refer to this as the "coupon train."
Yep, been ridin' that train since spring. Going to pick up LotR for $20 with these two combined coupons and get another $20 with it I'll use on Skyrim, which will probably have a $20 itself.

K-Mart owning the holiday release schedule like a BOSS.

Top Bottom