• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyward Sword TV Ad with Robin and Zelda Williams.

Dunno, that ad kind of makes the game look like a minigame collection, it doesn't really capture what Zelda is about. Which is ok I guess since it's not what they were going for I suppose.

Zelda is damn hot by the way.
Robin is too.

McBradders said:
Totally rad. Why is she not allowed to speak? :(
Zelda doesn't need voice acting, right?

Peterthumpa

Zelda is so amazingly beautiful that they should use her on a live-action short.
Really, I'm in love.

Damn unfair world.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Jaded Alyx said:
And now to wait for the NoA abomination.

Hey, if it's like what they did for Spirit Tracks, it's gonna be great. Anything else... not so much. (Unless they bring back the "Wii would like to play" guys.)

Kraftwerk

Shiggy said:
He looks much better without that beard.

BAH! You cretinous whelp!

CX4zg.jpg

Darklord said:
I wish Robin Williams was MY dad.

Actually, wait, no I don't then finding Zelda hot would be really weird.
What about father in law?

Ooooh god this is the first footage I've seen in ages and I'm hyped by the little they showed.

Lord Ghirahim said:
Kakariko Valley ;//

I love how you're not only referencing a slip up she made in the London anniversary concert, but that you're also using the accidental ;// that somehow found its way into a Skyward Sword screenshot. And your name is Lord Ghirahim, so I can imagine a big waggly tongue flapping outward to your screen as you type.

Midou

I really like these ads, it was a pretty good idea. It also helps that Robin Williams is awesome and that his daughter is so cute.

feel

For a second it seemed like it was gonna be an awful ad but then it was sweet. She's cute, in fact they're both cute together in it.

Mohonky

cacildo said:
She is veeery cute

She is gorgeous, she has a very natural beauty to her.

Liking this series of ads for the series, just has a certain charm to it that goes with the series.

Meier

It's a real shame that these aren't getting played here in the States. I am sure it's a money issue.. but they did have the Beyonce ads, etc. here a few years ago which couldn't have been cheaper than this would be.

DangerStepp

I'm loving these commercials with these two; they're charming and haven't worn out their welcome.
Also, it's gonna get creepy if she decides to come check this thread out and sees you guys oogling her not 10 posts in.

Not that I'm not, but y'know...

Top Bottom