• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half Life 3 website [Up: Nope. Just more loco Half-Life fans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't play with me like that! Before I freak out, I'll wait a bit and check back in once Detective GAF has validated this sucker.

Hanmik

I can't access the page.

same for me..

NghKk.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I could access the site. It was a HUUUUUUGE HL3 logo with Valve, Source and Steam logos beneath it. All orange on black background.

The logo was very stoic, grand even and quiet.

I shed a tear while scrolling down.

The_Monk

I'm going to play Half Life, the first one, for the very first time soon, I have no idea when I get to play HL2 (I know, it's on Sale) but I need to hurry to understand all the desire for HL3!

Why do you people torture yourselves?

The first you'll see of the game is when Valve announces it, not a leak or a stupid website.
I don't know, but I will say, I entered this thread in anticipation.

Now I am not one that took to the whole VGA theory embedded in the Portal 2 spiele, but hey, it could be true... I guess. :\

[Nintex]

AMD has yet to pinpoint the trademark Radeon HD7000-series game, my guess is Half Life 3 will be it like Half Life 2 was for the X800.

Add in a new Xbox, Doom 4 and you've practically got a 'next-generation' that hits the ground running.

people have been emailing gabe asking if X rumor is true..... why hasnt anyone emailed him and asked "hey... are you guys gonna announce a new half life in the next few weeks?"

Emitan

people have been emailing gabe asking if X rumor is true..... why hasnt anyone emailed him and asked "hey... are you guys gonna announce a new half life in the next few weeks?"

I'm sure he's been holding back the announcement so he can do it via random email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom