• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOODFIGHT - animated film starring Charlie Sheen, Hilary Duff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric C

JLBAf.jpg

When the lights are turned off and the doors are locked, chaos reigns supreme for the products in this grocery store. In this tale of what happens when good food...goes bad, we follow the epic adventures of the new super(market) heroes Dex Dogtective and Daredevil Dan. Join them and others as they wage battle against the evil Lady X and her Brand X minions for control of the store and perhaps, the world!

The only way to stop them is...yes – A FOODFIGHT!

The year was 2002. The movie was once rumored to have a $60,000,000 budget and be distributed by MGM as "one of the most ambitious animated films ever made".

But no studio wanted it and so it was shelved and unseen for a decade.

But recently out of nowhere this trailer has turned up on the internet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9r4pfoT1As
Watch and... be amazed GAF

Wc2Vk.gif

Charlie Sheen / Dex Dogtective
z8vxY.gif

Hilary Duff / Sunshine Goodness
BLOu7.gif

Eva Longoria / Lady X
Eiouq.gif

Wayne Brady / Daredevil Dan
jsBqw.gif

Chris Kattau / Polar Penguin
YTCjB.gif

Jerry Stiller / General X
VU9R1.gif

Harvey Fierstein / Fat Cat Burglar
uI1c4.gif

Cloris Leachman / Lunch Lady
OrBuW.gif

Christopher Lloyd / Mr. Clipboard
4z9Fj.gif

Haylie Duff / Sweetcakes

Takao

Banned
I'm guessing they didn't update the CG since 2002.

I came into this thread with my mind saying "At least it's not another talking animal... spoke too soon".

LQX

Why do they put Harvey Fierstein in anything? Always sounds like he is about to cough up a lung.

castlegar

This is something that should be in the background on a tv in a sort-of good episode of The Simpsons. Or a Sonic game.

RevDM

Banned
Charlie Sheen is playing Scruff McGruff?

Scruff McGruff
Chicago Illinois
6-0-6-5-2

I can't believe I remember that.

Big One

Banned
Hahahaha oh wow holy shit.

That's so fucking terrible.

Citizen Kane of bad CG movies confirmed.

Not even Delgo was this bad

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
"France, Spain, Italy" is animation-GAF's version of "Germany, Australia, Florida".

Edit: Because I can't believe for a second it was made in America.

Big One

Banned
Seriously first season Reboot had better animation than this. What the fuck went wrong? Everything they say is out of sync and everything.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I read about this, I didn't know trailers existed.
Apparently they released merchandise even though it wasn't out. This looks awful though.

commedieu

Banned
Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I worked on this movie. My first job! Even back then, it wasn't revolutionary compared to everything else out. Wow. Its become a running joke with people that have been in and out of the doors of Threshold Digital Research Laboratories. The same guy behind this, is the same guy that sues for Mortal Kombat rights, after ruining the franchise. They sold the movie on pop phrases, and brand association, but they forgot to actually make the movie. 10000000 different versions of every character, to only be canned later. Just too bad. Its amazing to see them still trying to make a buck off of it.

Fun Fact:
They fired people on christmas eve. And the rest on easter sunday.

Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I worked on this movie. My first job! Even back then, it wasn't revolutionary compared to everything else out. Wow. Its become a running joke with people that have been in and out of the doors of Threshold Digital Research Laboratories. The same guy behind this, is the same guy that sues for Mortal Kombat rights, after ruining the franchise. They sold the movie on pop phrases, and brand association, but they forgot to actually make the movie. 10000000 different versions of every character, to only be canned later. Just too bad. Its amazing to see them still trying to make a buck off of it.

Fun Fact:

Holy shit...

Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fun Fact:
sounds like a crazy/fun time, aside from that last bit. yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom