• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Trademarks Hitman: Sniper Challenge

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So this one is probably an iOS game.

VG247 said:
Square Enix trademarks Hitman Sniper Challenge

Square Enix Europe has trademarked something called Hitman Sniper Challenge, a filing discovered by Siliconera has shown. This is the second such trademark registration in weeks following the discovery of Hitman Profession, leading speculation that particular name was linked to the Hitman title being made as Square Enix Montreal’s debut title.

Square also has IO’s Hitman Absolution, set to launch later this year for PS3, 360 and PC.
Source: http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/25/square-enix-trademarks-hitman-sniper-challenge/

Riposte

The fuck? Troll elsewhere.

To be fair it could not be a flash game-like spin-off and it could also be a PSN/XBLA release (making me on wrong on one or both accounts). Either way, more love for the Hitman fanbase pondering what is going on with the series.

While the title does sound more iOS-y, it does make me think that I'd love to see a reappearance of Silent Scope on the Wii U. Finally a system that can do it (approximately) right!

Or the Vita and PS3. Actually...Steel Diver and the Wii U! Up periscope!

Top Bottom