• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My 18 slot 3DS Club Nintendo Case came in the mail today (Pics Inside!)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So Nintendo recently put up the 18 slot 3ds case that's been available on the Japanese Club Nintendo Store for a while now when they updated for February's downloadable Club Nintendo Games. It was 250 coins, and a ton of people here on GAF decided to order one.

Well mine just came in the mail today, and I have pics to show and share!

Preface: I took these quickly with my phone so sorry if the quality isn't exactly the best. :p

clubnintendo12nu9t.jpg

clubnintendo2h0uij.jpg

clubnintendo3n0uw5.jpg

clubnintendo4gque1.jpg

clubnintendo5o7uat.jpg

clubnintendo69au1c.jpg

clubnintendo7faug1.jpg

clubnintendo8m4uuq.jpg

BiggNife

Not sure why this needed its own thread (we have both a Pick-Up Thread and a Club Nintendo thread), but it looks pretty neat regardless. Might pick one up for myself.

Za23

I got mine in the mail today too. Really is a nice case, so I had to order another one today. Its going to work great for my trip in May.

Also I posted a picture on my tumblr comparing the size of it to other 3DS/DS game cases.

Yazan

I have 1080 coins, is there a way to ship the case (and thinking about getting game and watch) to my Swedish address?

bounchfx

I saw this posted on kotaku, then went to get one, then noticed I had enough points for a super star bag so I got that instead.

but I think I have enough points left over for one of these still! yay!

TeegsD

Thanks for pointing out that they added this as a reward. Needed something like this. Best use of 250 coins. Kinda wanted the DK notebook too haha

So Nintendo recently put up the 18 slot 3ds case that's been available on the Japanese Club Nintendo Store for a while now when they updated for February's downloadable Club Nintendo Games. It was 250 coins, and a ton of people here on GAF decided to order one.

Well mine just came in the mail today, and I have pics to show and share!

lol are you still a student at Tech? That place is a gold mine for streetpasses ;)

I kind of want to get this, but I already throw all my 3DS games into the blue Club Nintendo pouch I got and I like that pouch.

I've been dancing around buying a game-holding case for months now, but haven't because they're all too expensive. Then an awesome one just pops up on Club Nintendo for a scant 250 points? SCORE. Totally ordered one.

That looks like a great way to store games and free up some shelf space. I just put in an order for one, so thanks for sharing this!

SmithnCo

The Zelda slip looks really good BTW. Probably gonna use that one. :)

Also why is the site so slow? Just let me fill out my dumb surveys Nintendo.

IrishNinja

looking good! man i hope mine came in today, and yeah, 8-bit zelda's the way to go.

ps luigi hat-case is cool too, but nothing's gonna beat that luigi gamecube controller i saw a while back...damn.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Not sure why this needed its own thread (we have both a Pick-Up Thread and a Club Nintendo thread), but it looks pretty neat regardless. Might pick one up for myself.

Better posted in the Club Nintendo thread IMO. Looks nice though.

Club Nintendo thread has gotten so big a lot of people didn't know this was added. I figured making a new thread would give it a little more awareness. As you can see a few people in this thread didn't know it existed, and they've ordered or contemplated ordering one. :p

I was just trying to share for people on the fence if it was cool or not pic wise, and figured I'd alert others to it being available. That's all, and sorry if it came off as pretentious. :p

b3b0p

I really like the Hori ones on Amazon. I picked up 4 of those. I'm thinking of getting this just to compare.

Top Bottom