• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Don't throw firecrackers into a manhole

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Why was that so cool looking?! It was like he activated a mini-UFO or something.

3rdman

Mythbusters did this and the results were exactly as seen here...Yeah, don't throw shit down there.

It's strange how the blast initially is just enough to fire the cover upwards, but then a massive second blast is what really does the damage.

Edit: Didn't read the Op, lol.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Damn.

I hope Raph, Mike, Leo, Don and Splinter are OK.

Javaman

It's strange how the blast initially is just enough to fire the cover upwards, but then a massive second blast is what really does the damage.

Edit: Didn't read the Op, lol.
Probably didn't have a great oxygenfuel ratio. After the first blast it sucked more air in from other places giving it an even more explosive mix.

Impressive, but not as scary as pouring a small amount of water on a grease fire. FaaaaWHOOOOOOF!

mclaren777

sewer.gif

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Wow. That gif shows so much detail of what happened during that explosion. For a sec I thought the kids were just obliterated, especially when you see his jacket just get atomized. Thankfully they're all ok.

Stupid idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom